Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
HOOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I'm SO happy. I checked in @ around halftime and we were tied and I began to fear another disaster ( ala Perugia/Fiorentina/Verona ). But WE WON!!!!

2 for Crespo... I don't know if Shevy scored, but if not Hernan is tied for #1 scorer!

And who else? DIVAIO!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY! I'm so happy to see that DiVaio got some time and got a goal!

Thouroughly satisfied! :) ;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
But it was a close one! Crespo scored our second in the 89th minute... Di Vaio added the third in stoppage time. What can we say? Thank God for HERNAN CRESPO!! Without him we would be lost this season. The guy is priceless. He always scores the important goals too. Not the tap in 4-0 goal like other top scorers. (Read Pippo "Scuba" Inzaghi.)

And I agree that it was great to see Di Vaio on the scoresheet again. But I'm afraid he never will be a starter for us. But he's superb as a sub with his speed. Must be a nightmare to face him as a defender tired at the end of a game.

------------------
Hear the triumphal march of Parma!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
verdi,

speaking of tapping in goals...look at all the shev goals this year...most of them are the cheapest goals i have ever seen...the guy gets the most praise for that crap, but i say crespo is the best in italy because without him, his team wouldnt be here 3rd!!!!!

great game parma!!!!

FORZA PARMA

·
Registered
82 Posts
argentina, why do you bash Shevchenko everytime you get a chance to do it. Can't you be just a bit objective. Sure you are a big fan of Crespo, but you don't see Sheva fans or Milan fans say anything bad about Crespo, because he's a great striker and so is Shevchenko. You just seem to talk crap all the time!!

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i would trash shev everytime if it comes down to him and crespo...i know that crespo is better than him right now, but NO!! everyone is still saying that shev is the best player in italy...come on, grow up and see who really is great...crespo has been the best player all year and he deserves more respect..all the milan fans and others dont hate crespo but they sure make a big fuss out of shev...i say name him the best when he actually is. my problem is that whatever crespo does this year, it seems like people just thoughtlessly say shev is the best.

·
Registered
89 Posts
As I understand, Hernan the Great just made himself Parma's all time top scorer and broke the season record as well!!! :) :) :)

Sheva did not score today, so they share the #1 spot in the capocannoniere race.

Sheva is a great striker as well, but I think Crespo is now on his way to be Parma's Batigol - a real leader of our club, who can help us win time and time again. Sheva is not like that (not yet at least), although he's been great in his first Serie A season.

But no one can beat Hernan at the moment! :)

·
Registered
859 Posts
KING CRESPO!!!!!!!!

I hope Argentinas coach doesn´t have his eyes closed again.

Good to see that Bolano came on in the second half and earned himself 6,5 from RAI.
Other notable ratings were that Dino manage to get 6,5 as well and King Crespo 7,5.

I´m just waiting for some crazy offers for Crespo from Lazio, Juve, Milan and Inter.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Crespo is more proven than Sheva, but I think that in a couple of years Shevachenko will be better than Crespo.

But during the last few weeks Crespo has scored nice goals and he has caught up to Sheva slowly. He also has less penalties. It's going to be interesting how the scoring race is going to end.

Forza JUVE, Chelsea, Valencia

V

·
0 Posts
You wouldn't get any crazy offers from Juve that's for sure. Maybe Inter or Lazio.
Great goal Crespo scored last night, he should start for Argentina along with Batigoal. He is a better striker then C.Lopez I think.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
I feel proud. I'm never sad about Parma anymore. I almost feel like Parma is a thing of the past for me. Sorry all. It's just so pointless.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
awww. how friendly

and i have nothing but respect for yours.:rollani:
if you don't like parma, and knowone here likes juve i see no point in you posting in the parma forum

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Zade said:
your flash in a pan club disgusts me
Funny coincedence. Your cheating corrupt club full of scumbags disgusts me.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,884 Posts
Zade said:
your flash in a pan club disgusts me
What the...

A Juve fan disgusted with Parma, now I´ve heard it all.

If Juventus wasn´t such a disgrace of a club they would voluntarily hand over the 96/97 Scudetto to it´s rightful owner.

PARMA WINNERS OF THE SCUDETTO 96/97:party: :party: :party:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts