Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lazio is gay!!

Stop being threatened by a bunch of nasty morons from Torino!! They suck and i predict a 3-0 outslaught over the outcome! They know they will lose and even if they win what good would it do to them??? :) they lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Inter - 0 Lazio

Veiri
Zanetti
Recoba

·
Registered
24,527 Posts
Lazio is gay?????

·
Registered
174 Posts
And furthermore it's stupid to be cocky before such a crucial game. I've said it before and I will say it again. The key to succes is to be humble and to respect your opponnent. In that way you will never underestimate a team. And Lazio is some team to underestimate considering their home-record this season. I'm having a really hard time respecting this topic. It's hard for me to understand why people write before they think!!!This is always good if you want to discuss anything in general!!!

Forza Inter!!

Sune

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sune,

thanks for replying....

sadly enough the key to success is to hurt the opponent and his fans so much that the pain will not go away and it will bring fear over them, until they go into the game :(

im sorry if i may caused any disregard...i just dont like Lazio's jersey i think its 'coming out of the closet'

·
Registered
24,527 Posts
sadly enough the key to success is to hurt the opponent and his fans so much that the pain will not go away and it will bring fear over them, until they go into the game
I´m not sure I am getting this, are you saying that by taunting Lazio we will have an easier game? In this case it has to be the exact opposite, Lazio has nothing to gain from this game. The only thing taunting them will do is piss them off and motivate them to teach us a lesson.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nacka,

No not exactly,

what i meant to say it, was beating the life hood out of all the Lazio fans, bringing firebombs to threaten them and my favourite, hammer and nail to try and use some on them would be a good exercise for our players. Infact, it would be quite intresting to see how much pain Lazio go through! :)

That should be a Lession to all of those freaks!

But on any case, i still hold to my 3-0 win for INTER!! :)

FORZA INTERNAZIOLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEE

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
the topic has been changed... ;)

·
Registered
24,527 Posts
Still not getting it, guess I´m stupid!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nacka,

your not stupid :) you just have to see it first hand to get a real good picture of the outcome :)

WE WILL WIN!

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Are you actually saying this Kappa?! :wth:

Is that what football is about according to you? Use violence to win matches. Geez! :dazed:

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think violence should be part of the sport :)

i love it when people hammer other peoples scull. I love the fact that one fan (possibly lazio) is gained up by a mob of angry fans (possibly from INter) in a blood rained bath of fued and anger. Its part of the game cous, live wit it :)

It gives peopel a run for there money!

·
Registered
24,527 Posts
Hmm, very strange.....

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Then keep Inter and Inter fans out of it, because we sure as hell don´t wanna be associated with idiots like that.

Someone please report this topic to someone. I can´t believe what is being said in here. It´s a disgrace towards football and being a football fan.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
There is a "brotherhood" agreement between Lazio & inter fans.

Most of the Lazio fans at olimpico will cheer Inter today.

It is estimated that Lazio fans gave away over 40,000 tickets to travelling Inter fans, so you'll have close to 50,000 your fans on the game, from 7,500 alllocated to you.

Now, you go & start the war.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I agree completely with Sune..........

I hate cocky teams like Manchester United.....I can't stand them !!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.