Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

la Gazzetta reports that we have decided to buy the colombian striker Juan Pablo Angel from River Plate. Parma will however leave him in River for another year or loan him in Italy, possibly to Napoli.

I think it's a wise move. It also means that Lazio won't be able to use him to lure Crespo away. Two theories pops up in my mind. #1. We have persuaded Crespo to stay another year. #2. We will use Bierhoff as Crespo's replacement in the meantime. I would strongly opt for the first theory but I'm afraid that #2 is more likely.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Seriusly now,having Angel and Alex on loan or co-ownership at teams like Napoli and Udinese with them rteturning next year is IDEAL.We alwys say that south american players need a season to learn the Seria A game,can you think better places than these? exelent trasnfer policy,have we finally learned from Juve?

Bierhoff? :(

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Nonono not BierMOFF he suckes he's old and bad with his feet, Amoroso is already good at heading, he's bad.

BUT 3 seasons ago he was suprb togheter with our Brazilian boy, so there could be something in this... :mad: or :)

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Its a sad day in the River when Angel leaves :( :( :(

but if he had too go, then Parma couldnt be a better place..... DONT LET HIM GO TOO LAZIO...... PLEASE

Forza Parma

·
Registered
385 Posts
ANGEL #100

Im happy whit Angel sign..
Hes really a top scorer..
Yesterday he score his goal #100 against Racing Club of Avellaneda...and RIVER PLATE will be next argentine champ¡

:)

FORZA PARMA, RIVER AND NAPOLI¡

1 - 8 of 8 Posts