Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Knowing that, the sissy Figo got himself suspended for the first game in Camp Nou.
But Solari will replace him pretty well, he dives almost as often as Judas.

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Visca el Barça ... that's all I gotta say to that at the moment. :proud: :stuckup:

·
Registered
879 Posts
its funny how figo took an absolutely un-necessary yellow .. immediately after RM scored... yeah.. I'd say he was scared of the Nou Camp.

Not that it would have mattered... as figo has had his worst season in recent memory.. and looked like he was 38 on the pitch today.

Beckham apparently injured himself pretty bad..again.

so.. will this be the greatest tie in the history of european competition? Does the winner of this game become 'the biggest club in the world'? I think so.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
If im not mistaken, we play in Bernabeu first, an advantage to you.

Good luck in the semis.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
Since you are mistaken, it´s an advantage for Figo. :)
I bet he´s still hearing those Nokia-tunes while waking up in the night.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I think Real is going to the final with Man Utd, and there Manchester will win...
Barça´s players are better, but real´s team is better.

·
Registered
407 Posts
FORCA BARCA

I hope you will crush Real Madrid and I wish that will be in Bernabeu. Do you remember the game in Bernabeu in 1997? ( Rivaldo 0-1, Raul 1-1, Luis Enrique 1-2, Suker 2-2, Giovanni 2-3 )
When Giovanni (Olympiakos player now) celebrated with that way in the attachment ( When I posted that in the Real Madrid's forum, the Forum Manager warned me that it would cost me my membership, but now I post it in Barca's forum and there is no reason for complaining. It is not for bad purpose)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Hey that's a great pic :star: ... Hail Giovanni :proud:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
My apologies, the first game will be at Nou Camp. You are right.

Once again, good luck (of course i don't mean it), and hope its a good match-up (that i mean, but read between the lines that its a match up that Madrid win). :)

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
OLYMPIAKOS_FC, don`t you even dare to post something in Real forum. Especially such great pics! :) Merengones simply don`t deserve to see such stuff. :)

Intresting fact, but 90% of world wide football fans think it`s Real, who will make to the final. :)

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Laska kolbaska said:
Intresting fact, but 90% of world wide football fans think it`s Real, who will make to the final. :)
Have Barca got that many fans worldwide? ;) I think its quite normal to be favourites really with all the hype we get and having just beat Bayern but its not over till the fat lady sings and hopefully it wont be Montserat Caballe at the end of the 2nd leg.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
The picture of Giovanni is the second most beautiful one I`ve seen. Because I don`t think that the one of Luis Enrique running towards the Ultra Sur`s on Santiago Bernabeu after he had scored and kisses the Barça badge two meters infront of them!:proud:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
i think this game is like a person that has to go to glasgow from barcelona with a scale in madrid
the person has to go to galsgow by plane but him has to do a scale in madrid if the plane arrives with time he will take the plane to glasgow without problem(barça win with a lot of advantage at camp nou), but can happen that the plane arrive with the just time, so he can take it or not (the game at camp nou finish with a score that is imposible to know who is going to glasgow) and finally can happen that the plane from barcelona arrives late to madrid and he loses the plane to glasgow(madrid win us at camp nou)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts