Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our best player in the tourney so far. Just because many of us don't appreciate his style of play doesn't mean his assets aren`t huge.

Never a bad word again.

Moderators, please get rid of any anti-Olic avartars that may appear.

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
nonononono you got it all wrong :wallbang:

whenever people bash olic he plays well, its when he gets praised he plays like crap. i suspect he's lurking internet forums and bashing comments simply wake up that dispet in him, like he sees it and says "oh yeah? forrest ****in gump? you bunch of mother****ers i'll show you all"

therefore anti olic avatars stay. oh and to help our nt olic sucks :D :pp

·
Registered
37 Posts
Olic doesn't score much yet he finds a way to bang them in the biggest of matches (equaliser against Italy in 2002, second goal at Wembley + the winning goal yesterday :proud: )

An adequate replacement for Eduardo so far :thumbsup:

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
Excellent performance, his stepovers are also quite fine. Thank you Ivica and I take back anything I may have said too.

Cheersch

·
Registered
69,370 Posts
one of his better performances and one game where he actually didn't run with his head down and looked like a fool :D he won some corners and even passed the ball well

but to be honest, early in the first half he tried to do some step overs and I laughed out loud :pp

·
Registered
69,370 Posts
he even looked like an EPL forward on that first Kranjcar chance, where I believe either Rakitic or Pranjic played a long ball up to him and he headed it down towards Kranjcar

·
Registered
13,606 Posts
wow hs your euro 2008 confidence rating took quite a huge boost...does that mean you'll now act like an optimist? :googly:

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
^^^
This is one of the few things that I am not taking back.
Homeboy Lemonhead had a good game against some Deutschbags who he is quite familiar with.

He did look inspired though as did the rest of the team.

But I still think he is the weakest link.

I will take back what I said about Robert Kovac who looked quite good.

·
Registered
22,802 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
The one thing you have to love about this guy is that whenever he plays he gives 110 % , he plays with heart and passion. When you look at what he does on the field, you can say he does not have a great first touch or good skill with the ball , but he does not stop!! He plays and runs the full 90 minutes. I think back to when we played Bulgaria in Sofia in the qualifier for Germany, we won that game 3-1, Olic did not score in that game, but his running down the wing , caused Havoc, for the Bulgarian defense, he did not stop the whole game, just like yesterday and Sunday. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Still can't dribble for his life and looks mildly retarded at times, but in the end,

BRAVO IVICA!

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Yeah he's been really good these last two games and he deserves some respect but it doesn't mean that he hasn't had a ton of games where he was useless. I don't want to be negative and I'm grateful for how well and how hard he's played but I'm still not a huge fan.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts