Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:

our worst game this season by a ****ing canter

Wes brown is wank..utter shit...we lost to these bags of shite because of the orange mother ****er..
we should have ****ing kept Blanc

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
**** ya:tongue: :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
:scream: Is there any need to be giving away the points against a "so strong" team?! I cant believe that! :yuck:
:frustrat: I was shortly before throwing my worldreceiver against the wall!!!!!

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
Alexdude , You cuss more than the Osbournes , cheer up!:D

The season is not over , I think:stress:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
14,769 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
:scream: Is there any need to be giving away the points against a "so strong" team?! I cant believe that! :yuck:
:frustrat: I was shortly before throwing my worldreceiver against the wall!!!!!

You guyz need anger management;) My advise, stay away from high places , and Ol Doc...he will have something to say about this game :D

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Glen said:
Chin up. Arsenal is a very good side.....

.... wait a second... it was not ze Arsenal... it was ze rock bottom team. Ze mighty WOLVES!!!!!!

Heheheeh :tongue:

you´re only posting here when United loses, eh? *tzzzzz*

M

·
0 Posts
Glen said:
Chin up. Arsenal is a very good side.....

.... wait a second... it was not ze Arsenal... it was ze rock bottom team. Ze mighty WOLVES!!!!!!

Heheheeh :tongue:
:howler: :dielaugh:

M

·
0 Posts
Alex Ferguson said:

Wes brown is wank..utter shit...we lost to these bags of shite because of the orange mother ****er..
Hahahahahaha :D

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
delpi_vanni_10 said:
you´re only posting here when United loses, eh? *tzzzzz*
But that is unfair. I take pains to rectify Fred on several calcio related issues, and most certainly I participate when Drummer goes preacher on us all; stating how Man.U improved it's squad before this season...

:kiss:

·
Registered
833 Posts
Glen said:
But that is unfair. I take pains to rectify Fred on several calcio related issues, and most certainly I participate when Drummer goes preacher on us all; stating how Man.U improved it's squad before this season...

Aw how sweet a Juventino sticking his dirty little finger here. Before making fun of us, try to get first place on Serie A ok?

We all know selling Beckham and Verón at the same season was stupid, but hey, isnt Legotallie ur great new defender warming the bench nowdays???

What a disaster it was today. Scholes was playing a good match but every time he finished he screwed up big time.

--------------------------Howard
---O'Shea----Ferdinand------Silvestre----Fortune
----Fletcher----P.Neville------Keane
------------------------Scholes--------Ronaldo
---------------------Nistelrooy

Fletcher is a good player but he obviously is not the player to our right half when we arestruggling for a win. Maybe in some years Fletcher.

And then Ferdinand was out for Brown. And then Fletcher for Bellion and woopsy they scored a goal, a huge mistake by Silvestre (or was it Brown? They are both bald, but it was on Silvestres side).
And then Phil Neville was out for Forlán

So we ended up playing
--Fortune-----Brown-------Silvestre----O'Shea
--------------------------------Keane
-----------------------Scholes---------Ronaldo
------Bellion------Nistelrooy----Forlán

junky formation, it makes no sense. A weak right side offesively and defensevely. Fortune turned to the right side where he cant play that good becuz w/out him we would have definetly NO offensive right side.
Bellion should be playing as a right half not as a right side attacker as he was, leaving Fortune alone on the right side. Scholes was playing a fine match but PLaying Forlán, Nistelrooy and Scholes together in this match is stupid. The Wolves were very tight in their defence and we all know tight defences are brokenby the flanks. Maybe Forlán shouldnt have got in the match, taking Phil out for Kléberson and doing it like that

-----O'Shea-----Brown------Silvestre------Fortune
------------------------------Keane
---------------Kléberson
--------Bellion---------------Scholes-----Ronaldo
----------------------Nistelrooy

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Glen said:

where is your problem with Drummers view ?! He is damn right: United has improved its squad before this season. I do not miss Beckham, I do not miss Veron- the current squad is good enough without them. And it was not a fault to let them go. And finally again a TOP MAN in goal! Its so nice to see Tim Howard there instead of Barthez.....

In spite of todays loss I am still convinced of being Premierleague-Champions again this year!!!!
To all the malicious people here: Yeah, of course its always great to see the team losing you hate or dislike. I feel the same when Inter or Arsenal or french NT is losing . ;) And because it doesnt happen too often, I hope you all enjoy that moment.... There will be other matchdays and results ...and we all know who normally laughs in the end. :D :)

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Boomer said:
Aw how sweet a Juventino sticking his dirty little finger here. Before making fun of us, try to get first place on Serie A ok?
Don´t worry, man! You´ll see that comming sooner or later! ;) :tongue: And no Milan, no Roma and no fu***** Inter ( :yuck: ) will change that. FORZA JUVE.
At least one thing I ve in common with Unitedhater Glen.

·
Registered
22,487 Posts
Alex Ferguson said:

Hopefully this was only thought in your first anger.... ;) You cant have meant that seriously! That old, slow man costed lots of points.... Next you say you want Barthez back, dont you? :D

BTW to little malicious Wally (when you´re looking again here.... ;) ) : Congrats to Spurs!

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Alex Ferguson said:

After coming back from a lengthy injury and almost certian to be rusty - he now deserves to be thrown out the club for one bad game? I once lost count of the number of moans by man U fans that Blanc was past it.
Also - try and find some decency to give Wolves some praise for their effort instead of slagging them off cause you lost!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts