Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, the targetting of the wwe and its members continued. Ero was targetted this time. Van and co came in and made up some bs and deleted posts for no reason. When asked why, he was met with silence and banned for one month. A cowardly move by the admin yet again but oh so predictable.

No doubt they will descend like locusts here and make up more bs but at least this message goes out to them.

JC reinstate him IMMEDIATELY and stand up to the mob mentality of the admin "team". You know Ero is a legend here and we want him to post.

As for the Peruvian s.hit disturber, grow the phuck up for once. And quit sticking your nose in threads where nobody wants your lame opinion.

#standwitEro

We stand with Ero because the next time it will be one of us they target. (like Ante was, Sarma, TTM, etc...). Enough is enough.

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me guess. Some people found what Ero was posting offensive because having different opinions is now considered an offense.
And if you dare ask for clarification on why posts are deleted its deemed "aggressive" and other random bs.

This was shameful, even by this admin teams standards. :facepalm:

JC do the right thing, reinstate Ero, and take the admin role away from Van who has proven time and time again is not capable of the role. Van should also be blocked from the Trump, WWE, Hungary and Croatia forums with immediate effect.

We've lost now Sarma, Ero and TTM. All legends.

·
Super Moderator
13,224 Posts
:howler: Stop making stuff up. I am yet to ban anyone, ever, from any subforum. The only thing I did was explain to Ero why his post making a joke about rape was deleted, both in private and in public (it was the exact same message), and that was because he asked, both in private and in public too. It was literally one line.

So get your story right and stop obsessing about me. It’s becoming weird. Follow the forum rules, which have been explained to you repeatedly, and you’ll be okay.

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
:howler: Stop making stuff up. I am yet to ban anyone, ever, from any subforum. The only thing I did was explain to Ero why his post making a joke about rape was deleted, both in private and in public (it was the exact same message), and that was because he asked, both in private and in public too. It was literally one line.

So get your story right and stop obsessing about me. It’s becoming weird. Follow the forum rules, which have been explained to you repeatedly, and you’ll be okay.
Just stop with the bs.:nono:

You had no business in the Trump thread, no business in the wwe, none in Croatia...and who could forget your provoking in the Hungarian thread looking for anti-Semitism in some link to Hungarian football.

Quit obsessing with the wwe posters. We don't need you harassing us.

·
Registered
19,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn, Ero is posting about rape now? He has gone full blown libertarian I guess. Lowlife.
Calling Ero a "lowlife" I see. That is an insult. Retract this or maybe Van (or the other admin team no doubt reading this thread) will delete the post and ban since its an obvious rule violation.

An apology is in order as well.

#Santos

·
Greta joke sharer
22,692 Posts
Damn, Ero is posting about rape now? He has gone full blown libertarian I guess. Lowlife.
Care to elaborate?

Ero was banned because the management here got their egos hurt when Ero questioned their odd methods of moderation.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Oh wow social justice snowflakes taking over xtratime now too lol? Xtratime admins will be trying to influence elections like Google soon! Don't let me find the Trump aka Alpha Boss aka The Promise Keeper thread, will blowtorch any snowflake

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts

Why? Is it your contention that someone is going to read that joke and go rape someone?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts