Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets face it, were not milan,juve or inter...when it comes to having a several stars that can decide the match on their own....we have TEAM that is supposed to unite and stand together in hard times......One thing is that several of the players dont seem to care about loyalty towards thr fans..but i hate it when they turn their back on their team mates...

Therefore in any other team top team in the seria a they would propably only stay mad about a day or so if one of their player acted like muzzi did today....but with lazio it remains a fact that we cant survive will all these mishaps that wasnt needed....

Sure Muzzi is a Lazio by heart...but quite frankly i think he should be more concerned aboiut his lack of goals than spending time pissing the ref off

tsk tsk tsk..there are grown up men with million dollar houses and cars...at least show that u guys think about ur club and its results....

Deki,Muzzi......and so on...

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Instead I think you should aim your post at baldie and ask yourself this question - would del piero get a second yellow for taking a step forward at a freekick incident?

Collina hates Lazio - everybody hates Lazio :( he proves it almost everytime.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha are you kidding me??

I saw a docu on Collina 2 weeks ago...he was asked which seria a team he was a fan of...and he said that he had always been a laziale....

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
None of you honestly thought you were scudetto material surely? :confused: I see Lazio as a top 6 club...

You've hardly strengthened the team in the last 2 years...and there was no build up from your scudetto success for the foundations for the future, it was all about the present, the future we will be dealt with later, type of thinking. I haven't noticed any real plans for Lazio...what will be Lazio's aim next year? Lazio's board should be looking to secure the clubs future...it's present situation means nothing if you can't register for next year...the Lazio shareholder can't keep raising capital sooner or later they too will realize they are just getting their fingers burnt.

Cragnotti left a mess...and by the whispers in the Italian press he could have saved Lazio from your current situation but he decided not to waste his money and get out ASAP but that's another topic altogether, your under new management that should be striving to sort out your short-term and long-term future. It no use blaming players and Mancini etc. If the top level don't know where the club is going how can you expect the players and coaching staff to know what is going on? Blame your top level management...the players and coaching staff I'm sure are trying the best they can to keep the results coming. Lazio are in a good position at the moment I certainly can't see them lower then 6th or higher then 5th so Lazio are performing up to my prediction.

Anyways enough from me...;) :tongue: :D

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
About Collina:

From C4:s worst of the week.

-------------------
Referee Pierluigi Collina
He may be the best referee in the world but his performance in the Reggina-Lazio game destroyed the myth that he doesn’t make mistakes. His decision to send-off Roberto Muzzi in the 40th minute was harsh and a major factor in the outcome of the tie. There are also doubts about Massimo Oddo’s dismissal.

-------------------

Collina is a Juvefan anything else is a lie!

GaGa: Look at our injured players and then think again before you speak! we are top 4 quality and don´t doubt it for one second. Sure Inter with Adriano are better but right now they are not and they have twice the squad.

Sempre per Lazio!

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
svennis said:
About Collina:

From C4:s worst of the week.

-------------------
Referee Pierluigi Collina
He may be the best referee in the world but his performance in the Reggina-Lazio game destroyed the myth that he doesn’t make mistakes. His decision to send-off Roberto Muzzi in the 40th minute was harsh and a major factor in the outcome of the tie. There are also doubts about Massimo Oddo’s dismissal.

-------------------

GaGa: Look at our injured players and then think again before you speak! we are top 4 quality and don´t doubt it for one second. Sure Inter with Adriano are better but right now they are not and they have twice the squad.

Sempre per Lazio!
Injuries are nothing new to football...

Second of all...no Lazio don't have a good enough team to fight for Lo Scudetto try to be neutral for a second...and you will see it yourself. Lazio just don't have strength in depth like the big 4 do. Roma who have had injury problems of their own cope why doesn't Lazio?

Plus it just your forwards who are injured...stick on an attacking players and your sorted because as you say Lazio have a Scudetto team don't you, which means quality in depth and players who are adaptive? right?

Your out of the CL even though you had what I considered a reletively easy draw too...Lazio isn't as strong as you think...on their good day they are a very good team but the Lazio I have seen this season is certainly what I expected looking at the squad...:)

Get your feet back down to earth...otherwise you will contine to be disappointed.

·
Registered
53 Posts
GaGa, I have to agree on most of the things with you. But one thing: You say only our forward players are injured? That's a lie!
Cesar and Lopez have been out for a long time. Now Inzaghi is also out for 2 months. Those 3 have missed/will miss most of the season. But you forget that the past 2 months almost every single player has been injured.
Peruzzi missed around 6 matches because of an injury.
Sereni was absent against Reggina.

Stam has had some problems too in the past 2 months, he certainly missed out on 3 games.
Negro missed the Reggina clash too because of an injury.
Mihajlovic couldn't participate against Inter.
Favalli also injured 2 months ago and missed 3 matches.

Giannichedda was out for about 3 matches.
Gottardi was injured for 6 weeks at the beginning of the season.
Stankovic wasn't able to play against Reggina.

As you see, the only players who have been fit the past months are Casazza, Colonnese, Zauri (they normally don't play), Oddo, Conceicao, Albertini, Fiore, Liverani, Dabo, Corradi & Muzzi.

I looked things up, we've never been able to field our strongest line-up yet this season. Every match we missed at least 3 or 4 players.

Yes, I agree that we lack depth in our squad, something that Milan, Juve and Roma do have. But when we're on full strength we have to be counted amongst the top 5. But as I say we've been unlucky this year with injuries and now we face that if some players are absent, we can't replace them.

·
Fine Gentlemen
15,599 Posts
As I have posted in the past I put Lazio as the 5th best team in the league...before Parma. :)

·
Registered
474 Posts
Regarding our problems..and comparisons between us and our rivals..we can win yes we can but because f our spirit not of the high quality of our plyers cause other teams have more quality

we have a good coach a few good players but a gr8 spirit between all of them...

We love lazio we want to win everything ..we want to reach a good level but in so many ways we can't keep on searching for someone to be blamed we r supporters we have top support lazio whatever happens..

and players coach management r part of lazio at the moment and that's y should be on their side...

yeah sometimes they deserved to be criticised but we can't give them up or stop beleiving in them..

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
svennis said:
Someone has forgotten about Perugia - Juventus on 14 th of May 2000.:) Collina refereed this match. He is certainly one of the few refs who are not obviously helping helping Juve, IMO. But he is overrated and sometimes makes very stupid mistakes.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts