Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No We have Signed OVCHINKOV please tell me why the bloke is a Shocker... If BAIA stays y the hell do we need this guy

BOO TO PORTO'S TRANSFER DEAL WITH THIS GUY..

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
why do u hate him so much? He played bad on purpose with Benfica so he can go to a team where he acutally gets paid to play :)

He has been capped over 30 times by Russia and again Russia always has good goalies. I highly doubt this is another Kralj.

And if we sign Baia we have Ovchinikov to back him up. Much better than hilarious Hilario.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
I doubt Baía is gonna stay,but if he is then i don´t think we need ovchinikov,i guess Hilário is getting good and for what he´s been doing he deserved to be one of the team for euro2000.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well i hate him for 1 reason IN CASE HE IS THE NEW KRALJ. Well we need talent 2 perfom in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE.And PORTO went down big-time when BAIA & DECO were out so u get my point???...!!!

------------------
FORCA PORTUGAL
FORCA DRAGOES

·
Registered
595 Posts
I think it wasn't a bad choice, he is a good player - and please note that ex-Benfica players usually do well in Porto.
But that doesn't mean that there aren't excelent Portuguese goalkeepers. Hilário isn't that bad, he has performed reasonably well, and remember that Baía isn't perfect either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts