Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite the "fake" match with Juventus, we should think of why we are so inconsistent this season. Although you guys may say that we have so many injuries, this is not the excuse! What we should do is to strengthen our starting line-up and back-up.

Suggested names to be added to our squard:
Veron (get him by selling Baggio and Fuser)
Kily Gonsalez
Farinos
Alex
Nedved (by swapping Boghossian)
S. Inzaghi and Salas (swapping Crespo &
Stanic)

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Nonono you have got it all wrong swap crespo and stanic for Salas and S. Inzaghi are you crazy Crespo is one of the best strikers inItalty(if not the best).
We don't need Kily because we need a defensive left wing and with Bennarivio and Vanoli and also Serena(he will probaly go) we don't need extra cover(if we buy micoud he could also play there), so nedved is also not needed certainly not swapped for Fuser.
Alex and farinos or Lauren are very good and must be bought.
Bogho must not leave!
Veron is not coming back maby get Rui Costa(wich i very much doubt), nakata was also suggested but he is not leaving.
Denilson is bad!
Micoud would have my favour, mendieta don't want to leave valencia.
Also a backup striker is needed on the other hand don't need new defenders is we still wan't to play 3-5-2 or 3-4-1-2.

But remember we still have to catch an CL place........

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Parma Mania, what's your problem? Go and support Lazio instead would you? You actually want 4 Lazio players? Salas and S. Inszaghi are crap! Nedved is a cheat and Veron is a prostitute and besides, he will never play in Parma again.

Kily Gonzalez will be extremely tough to sign, as would Farino, who recently stated that he would very much like to stay in Valencia. (I would do the same if I was him BTW.)

Finally there is Alex. We don't know how good he will be in Serie A and he's a gamble really. We will need some cover for him if he is not up to it.

I think our midfield looks great for next season. There is offensive players like Fuser, Micoud and Alex and we all know that we have plenty of both defensive mids and young talanted mids.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Parma Mania,have you lost your mind????

Swap CRESPO and SuperMario for The slow indian who cant score and Simone "I'm the brother and a slightly improved photocopy of you know who" Inzaghi?????

Nedved is great BUT Non-EU andf that puts him in the not-wanted list.Besides Lazio wont sell him and Boghossian is invaluable.

As for Veron returning and finance the deal by selling Baggio (agreed) and FUSER? are you crazy????? Diego is the best player Parma has after Thuram and you want us to sell him? Veron is absolutely great and thats why:

a) Lazio wont sell him

and

b) we cant afford HIM and all the other players we MUST buy.Its Veron or the rest.and I will choose the rest because Veron's position can be covered by someone else like Rui Costa or Alex.

Kily is not for sale. :(

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Registered
859 Posts
What´s your problem with Crespo Parma Mania?
Before the season you thought that we should play Montano instead of him, and now you want Salas instead.
I repeat what I have said many times before:
SALAS WILL NEVER SCORE MORE GOALS THAN CRESPO!!!!!!!!!
He´s not the kind of player that scores 20-25 goals a season. He´s tally will be 10-15 goals per season as long as he plays in serie A.

About Farinos, I think he will join us only if we get´s into CL.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Montano hello this guy is 17!!!
Think farinos is not joining us bacause we can't ensure CL before the begining of next season
He is also much to pricy now Valencia play the CL final
Mendieta and Kily will also be hard to get!

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, you guys better look carefully of what we've done this season so far...struggling to get a place in CL; got swept by Rangers in the preliminery round of CL; got kicked out by Cagliari in Coppa Italia; 4-0 defeated by Fiorentina; 5-1 defeated by Inter; 2-1 defeated by Perugia...

One thing you guys need to think of: Fuser is great but he is not as young as Veron; Crespo can score more than 20 but Salas and S.Inzaghi together can score even more; our offence is POOR (only 48 goals) comparing to other big clubs (Inter 58 goals) so we need more CREATIVE attacking players.

Also, it doesn't matter the players come from Lazio or whatever you mentioned. The main point is that they contribute to the team. Right?

------------------
FORZA! PARMA!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
No Parma Mania we need a play-maker.And we will get him next year.

------------------
The sun will rise again...and it will be...GIALLOBLU!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
just one thing,we must have some italians left in the team,we can't sell dino and fuser
and then maini breda and co.
keep dino and fuser for sure.

[This message has been edited by nasty nick (edited 11-05-2000).]

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Well, Parma Mania. I'm really happy that you don't run our scouting department. The slow indian and mr Overrated himself together better than Crespo-Amoroso?!? Are you for real? Why does Lazio want to buy Lopez and Vieri then? To use them as backups behind S.Inzaghi-Salas? :) You're killing me... It's too damn funny. We lack only one or two quality midfielders and we're set for next season. Micoud, Alex, Appiah, Brocci and Lauren together with Boghossian, Dabo, Fuser, Vanoli, Bolano, Stanic and Baggio is what I call an excellent midfield squad... If it's not good enough for you I really must tell you that you won't make a good Parma fan ever. We won't ever sign the likes of Rivaldo and Figo. In fact, not even Milan will... I really don't know what would make you happy.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
parma mania yess we had a bad season
you mentioned all the bad results exept for the loss against Verona this was so humiliating!
Also we had injuries Boghossian and Amoroso both out for more than a half season
If we can take the CL spot im very happy to still get CL out of a bad season!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts