Xtratime Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think we should accept the rule not to attack our president any more.
Because of him Lazio become this what is now a great club.
What do you think about this?

·
International
6,519 Posts
i think that you post stupid topics. Where the hell is writed down, that NOT ATACKING YOUR PRESIDENT is a RULE ?!?! Than there wouldn't be any wars on the world, no Democrations... I didn't attack our president, i just said he made stupid thing, paying so much for CREESPOGOL :)

Please, use your imaginatio and write better topics..

Thanks, CIAO

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree with Danijel, we shouldn´t attack Cragnotti. But we can´t make a rule, this forum if for people with different opinions...

FORZA LAZIO

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did not think in that way i only want to say thet is unfair to say bad words about man who has done so much for Lazio.

·
Registered
3,727 Posts
i agree that we should not attack our president like that. i am tired of seeing people write all negative stuff about him. even non lazio fans are coming here and getting the pleasure of making fun of our team and disrespecting everything that has got to do with lazio. we must be united as lazio fans and throw out the non sense those people write. its like everyone is ganging up on lazio. why dont we change this by judging other teams instead of lazio being under the microscope all the time.

whatever bad anyone says about lazio, i think they are jelous that their team isnt like lazio. lazio is the greatest team right now. they have been the team to beat for a couple of years. i guess it should be kind of a compliment that everyone is attacking us because the more success we have, the more hated rivals we will have. so thank you guys:)
thanks for being jelous of our greatness.

AS ALWAYS, FORZA LAZIO!!!
Cragnotti is the man!

·
Registered
555 Posts
It should not be a rule ! :)
Everyone has the right to question the decisions Cragnotti is taking.

But I think that maybe some respect for the man that has given Lazio everything !
Calling him a liar because he is a smart business-man that just wants his team to be the best team in the world, sounds to me a bit hard...

FORZALAZIO !!

http://Laziomania.socceralliance.com

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok it should not be the rule but Crag does not deserve thet
words from people who are connected only to players like Conceicao and Almeyda and not Lazio like team.
I will mis Conceicao but thet was the only way to bring Crepo in our team and we should accept thet ,should not we?
Whay did not anyone said something bad about Crag whan we won Scudetto????

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Sometimes I just can't understand Cragnotti's moves. But since we did get the scudetto last season (even after he shocked us with the decision to sell Vieri), I guess we should give him a break by now. I don't support Crag 100% (especially since he thinks he can do everything with the money he has), BUT he still is the President of MY favorite club. Let's just hope that he knows what he's doing.

(But still... I can't let go of Almeyda and Conceciao that easily.....:()

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you hate Cragnotti then Lazio doesnt want you

There isnt a problem with questioning what Cragnotti does in the Transfer market, and this fourm is all about expressing opinions

But it should be done in a sensible way, some here doesnt have the respect for cragnotti and starts to insult him

hey no hard feelings but the man is the biggest reason behind what Lazio is today, he is building us a dream team and look what some are doing, they go and insult him and say bad things, If you hate him that much why support his club??

Paid too much for the transfer? hey man is it from your pocket??
Are you the one doing the accounting and auditing in Lazio club??
or whats the deal here ..

Let me make it clear to you, Cragnotti made the offer of money but Parma wanted players, so the exchange happened, as easy as that.

Look at the team we have now, and please dont go judging until you see the results. and you will know that Crespo was worth it.

With all that Cragnotti did to this club I think its unfair to missjudge him now.
Lets wait and see....

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
You know... somewhere along this thread (and some other threads) I'm beginning to feel something great about all the posts. Some of you criticize Cragnotti and some of you support him, but despite the differences, one thing is for sure : we all care a lot about our club (this doesn't include those of you who aren't Lazio fans, of course)!!! If we don't care about Lazio, we wouldn't give a damn s**t about what's Cragnotti's doing to the club, would we? We would just except whatever it is Crag trying to do, and wouldn't care to think about what's gonna happen to the club if he's doing it.
I know this sounds a little sentimental, but I guess it's just about the right time for it. Whatever happens, we are still gonna support the club, right?

·
Ronny
1,698 Posts
Dear Michael, and WHOEVER thinks that the Crespo deal is stupid:
You can't say it's good deal and you can't say it's a bad deal, due to the VERY SIMPLE FACT that THE SEASON HAVEN'T STARTED YET!!!
What if Crespo will be Europe's best scorer? kind of like Jardel in Portugal, only better? Than what will you all say? It was a Bad deal?
The way i see it, we paid 18 Million Dollars for Crespo.
Financially it's a good deal. Stop saying that we have spend 55 Million Dollars on him! It's not true! We've only spent 18 Million Dollars and 2 Players.

I say, wait and see how Crespo will function next year.

Someone mentioned that he might have the Ronaldo Syndrom....
I hope that he won't get the Anelka Syndrom! gosh...

[Edited by Emir on 14-07-2000 at 14:41]

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Laziali all the way:
First of all, thanks for the compliment, about me being a yerk, appreciate it!
Secondly..the name is Michel!! :)

ITS A BAD DEAL!!

It will stay my opinion, and like I said before, I am VERY HAPPY with Crespo!!

The way you see it, is sooooooo wrong! if you think about it like that, you are blind!
Oh yes, we have ONLY spend $18 million and just 2 players, ah, who cares..no biggie, right?

Menul..great reply!!

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Michel, try to think like this:

Last season Lazio needed a striker, because neither Salas or Inzaghino were consistant. Cragnotti decided to buy a striker, no matter what it takes. Vieri deal didn´t went through, second option was Crespo. No mather what it takes...

Parma did not want money. They wanted Salas and Almeyda. Almeyda wanted to leave and would leave anyway...Salas refused.
Instead they wanted Conceicao, otherwise the deal was off.
Cragnotti had two options:

1) no striker, conceicao STAYS, almeyda leaves
* to say no to the deal and keep conceicao and Almeyda, who is unhappy and wants to leave. (maybe we would sell him anyway, and just got more money) Lazio stays with a lot of money and no real striker...

2) Great striker, conceicao LEAVES, almeyda leaves
* To accept parmas offer and give "unhappy" almeyda, a good midfielder in conceicao and some money (for cragnotti it is "some" money) and get Crespo. Lazio losses a great midfielder (conceicao) and gets a great striker. We lose some money as well, but that is less important...

Crespo is better then Conceicao right? The only thing Cragnotti would save with not doing this deal is money. Almeyda would leave anyway....

FORZA LAZIO

·
International
6,519 Posts
well, i agree with Emir, but i still think we payed way to much for crespo. Look at the fact. Crespo was walued at 55 M $, when Lazio offered money + almeyda, parma rejected the offer and raised the price. When they saw crag will do anythinbg to bring him at lazio, they puttet request: salas or Conceicao, Almeyda + money. Unfair. I think, the same way as Michel here. We live in reality, where the money is importante :p
Michel has the right to speak and say his opinion, so stop attacking him, and if you don't agree with me, dont attack me either. :(

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am not attacking anyone, we are discussing aren´t we? I am sorry if it sounds like an attack, it is not meant to be one...
Believe me I respect Michel for his opinion (which is WORNG :) ), more then I respect people who are agreeing with me or Mattias ONLY because we are "oldtimers" :)

FORZA LAZIO

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Well I see the difference between attacking and criticizing Cragg. To me attacking can be rather pointless, but criticizing him and giving the reasons, and perhaps coming up with a possible solution is constructive and IMO that should be the way!
In fact, criticisms are to a certain extent healthy. If all of us Laziale ALWAYS agree with what the coach/president/players do it's not good! To criticize when we think it's necessary and to praise when we think it's due, should be the custom I guess. But sometimes criticisms turn into attack or even insult and that's where a war starts...
At the end our ultimate love is for the club :) The club above the coach, the president and the players...

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Defenders!

LAzio signed Crespo, Zenden...a good news for me!
Are they going to sign high rated defenders? Because for me, Mihajlovic is so slow to play in Serie A. Yes, his free kick is good, but we need defenders that can defend. Baronio is a defensive midfielder,right?
Is materazzi really going to Lazio?
How bout Pesaresi? Is he good?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts