Xtratime Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If we score early in the game against Lazio we have good chanches that the match will get easier.

I don't think infact that Lazio will try to tie the game once we lead the game. In my opinion the are gonna fight just till and in case we score.

Once we score I see the game getting so easy for us and it might even end with a goleada.

Anyway I don't wanna think about a game where it's 20, 15....10 mins to go and we are still looking to score :depress:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
the problem with lazio is that zach probably will likely get sacked...they will most likely fail to qualify for the CL...that probably would ruin their chances to win...with bobo likely to play, i think we'll win this game...i m not saying that they will just let us win this game 'easily'...but if we play extra hard, we can win it...

·
Registered
429 Posts
Think of the trauma if we are one goal up in the dying minutes and Lazio are pressing us. :eek: And Lazio scoring in overt... nah, phuck that, Inter for Scudetto 2001/2002! Forza INTER!! Forza the Laziofans :D !

·
Registered
398 Posts
I think we should see it at O´learys Micke/Mistre. I hope I can get some money because I´m broke.

How about your favourite topic, "important gathering swedish fans", time to bring it up?

See ya. Robban

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.