Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We trashed Atletico in Madrid with 3-0!!!
So I think we all know now who should play the final of the Copa del Rey.... it should be a derby between Barça and Espanyol....
The Copa isn't worth anything this year, and all because of the RFEF... The RFEF is an insult for Spain and the king....

·
Registered
717 Posts
I completely agree with you DFCBFan...
Nevertheless, it'll be so sweeeeeeet killing Real in the ChLeague finals - I hope Real would beat Bayern, but I said a long time ago that the finals will be Barca-Bayern 3:1.

·
Registered
405 Posts
With so many players injuried, BARCA still manage to win 3:0 away, it shows very clear that BARCA will definitely beat Atletico at home and scoring more goals. Deportivo was defeated last night, so BARCA still have hope in the league, it's RFEF who throw away the triple titles of BARCA!!!

Are Figo, Kluivert and Cocu ok now??? I hope that their injuried are not very serious, otherwise it would cause a big trouble.

·
Registered
5,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Depor's loss really gives us a huge chance of winning La Liga... 3 matches to go, and 2 points between us and Depor... It isn't impossible... And let's not forget: our match against Valencia... Always difficult, although we trashed them with 3-0 also... :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts