Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we get Rivaldo we should let him play in the middle and let Coco and Gattuso play on the flanks and Albertini/Ambrosini behind Rivaldo. Our goalkeeper's is very good, the defence is always good and the forwards is very good. If we let Rivaldo lead our young(Italians) midfielders so they can improve, they too can grove to be the best midfield in the world in a couple of years, like Maldini Costacurta developed with Baresi.

But first we have to buy Rivaldo...

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Playmaker

Instead of buying Rivaldo i would like to have Riquelme/Romagnoli/Aimar in that playmakers position.:cool:Among them we can have Romagnoli easily & he is available.:D And if thats not possible then we can switch Jose Mari as our new playmaker.:D:);)
Just think for a while, as we all know that Boban will retire next year.And i dont think buying Rivaldo will be wise idea.Moreover i dont want to see Boban sitting on the bench in this last year of his carrer.:(
Do u think Rivaldo is playmaker?!? :confused: He is more like a forward what i think from my opinion.As far as i see the situation i think for now time being Jose Mari will turn into playmaker if Boban & Leo are injured.Just let wait & see......;)

Forza Milan

·
International
8,545 Posts
Rivaldo as a playmaker??:confused:

Anyways, I think Riquelme may do well in this position. He'll be groomed for it all season, and will definately get the chance to play, as Boban won't be able to play all the games. If Riquelme doesn't work out I say buy Veron!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Jose Mari & Riquelme / Gerard

Seems like Jose Mari will become the new playmaker of Milan :D Well i still want Milan to buy Riquelme or Gerard for central midfield cause that will give us a big boost;)
If Milan is so wise then i think they wont pay any ridicuilous amount of money for Rivaldo who is 28 years old now.:D

Forza Milan!!

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I also prefer a younger playmaker and perhaps an Italian so that we won't have any problem concerning non-eu or eu.

Rivaldo is not a playmaker, he is a striker but he has the skill and experience to be a playmaker but still I doubt that he can be a better playmaker than Boban or Leo. I hope that both of them can still perform well so that the team will have more time to find their substitue.

Aimar or Riquelme are the best options we have right now. Or how about Ortega ? He is not getting well in Parma , therefore we must snatch this golden opportunity. He has evertyhing needed for a playmaker, he is fast, excellence passing, creative, smart, he can also be a goalscorer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts