Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i belive we need to add some player in the mid so we can chalange for the title! some one like gattuso a new keano! or a player like VAN DER VAART so we can replace giggs WHAT DO U THINK?

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Robbie Savage is about to be signed by Milan, see his comments today, he is definitely on his way, you could nip in and take him back to OT for an emotional return.

·
Registered
9,325 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Robbie Savage is about to be signed by Milan, see his comments today, he is definitely on his way, you could nip in and take him back to OT for an emotional return.
Yeah right :rollani:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
Emre :strong:

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Makes think of it; how is Richardson doing lately for the reserves?
The last time I saw him was this summer in our USA-tour. He looked pretty sharp and agressive compared to what I saw of him the year before.

·
Banned
343 Posts
Giggs should stay. I still think he can be useful. I also never heard of Savage going to Milan and I do not want him in ManU. I think that with Keane leaving, we need mostly a DM. I was thinking of Essien of Lyon. He seems great.

How can van der Vaart be a has-been when the guy is like 22?

·
International
9,526 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
on his way to Milan eh? for fashion week presumably.

It would be an emotional reunion if savage came back....I know I'd be crying buckets :frownani:

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
"SERGE", this thread has been opened some 13 times in previous occasions, however, i will once again provide my views:

* Vicente
* Mascherano/Gattuso

:)

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
A left winger and a central midfielder in the mould of Keano.

Would love to see Vicente arrive but highly unlikely so bring Downing or even the unthinkable.....SWP!:eekani:

Albelda or Baraja in central midfield.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I don't think we need a new Keane ANYMORE, certainly with the current system we are playing, a defensive midfielder will be a better option.

·
Banned
343 Posts
khimik said:
The van der Vaart of 2004 is a shell of the van der Vaart of 2002.
Who did you think was our DM? Scholes?

We need a player like Davids and I propose Essien.

khimik, still, Rafael is not 30, he is still 20-21, how can anyone diss him already?

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
V.D Vaart can still turn into an excellent player, but the way he has been playing for the past 2 seasons he can do absolutely nothing at Old Trafford. Ussually he's even one of the lesser players at Ajax.

First he needs to get rid of 10 pounds, dumb his girlfriend and regain his old form.
But if that happens he'd be more than welcome.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Downing in the biggest signing United need to make, with Giggs' departure ominous, Downing would be one not just for the present but for the future. His pace and crossing ability would really help the United side. Along with Ronaldo on the right side, the Old Trafford outfit would torture teams from both sides, wearing them down and tearing them apart, in the manner Becks and Giggs used to do.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
vincent kompany of anderlecht is a class player (he is young and defensive)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts