Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think that we need more italian players in the team...when the argentinian players are away we will have a hell of a time!!!! so we must be careful in those moments..
and after all, we are an italian team and that means that we would like to see more italians in the starting 11....
fiore ,pirlo and baggio are great addisions to the team...
what do u think guys ?????

FORZA LAZIO...:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Well, I love Lazio the way it looks right now. Shure we can use Fiore or Pires, but Lazio bought the players which it needs, and that's what i accepted :p

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
No we don´t.

We need great players no matter what nationality that´s all I have to say about it - oh and how many Italian players would you pick to play in Rome ?? Totti, CanCan and Fiore sure .. the rest ??

·
Running a lax ship
17,525 Posts
Oh yeah, let's change attitude and do it the home grown way like juve. The year after, Fiore costs as much as Figo, Zambrotta is more expensive than Zidane and Roccati can ask for a better wage than Ronaldo. VERY good idea !

The Argie way is just perfectly fine, as the historic Italy-Argentina connection adopts very good, as evident. That's why the brasil trick by giallorotta failed so beautifully.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts