Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't think Overmars really cover Nedved's
position..!Nedved doesn't only play on left wing.He can also play on left midfield.
I think we need Overmars who can play both
side.Don't forgot why we lost the Champions league.Our star player couldn't be able to
play twice a week.About Rivaldo just is same case as Overmars.Anyone say that his as style as Veron.I think Veron probably just play to control the Central midfield.But Rivaldo play more attack and he can play
forward too..!We really need some players can
play many position!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Maybe you dream will come true cuz I just heard that Lazio has already contact with Arsenal for the transfer of Overmas. Lazio is will ing to give 8M pound....but Arsenal asked for 10M pound.

ARUUGGGG :(.....I don't wanna see it happen. Overmas is my fave Ducth player and I have no love on Lazio. And the price is soooooooo cheap :(....Overmas worth far more than this!!!

[This message has been edited by real player (edited 07-06-2000).]

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
You're wrong, real player...
Lazio is willing to pay about 14 million pounds, while Arsenal wants about 15 million.

S

·
0 Posts
i dont want overmars in lazio either.
Remember what happened last year while Lazio tried to get ANELKA from Arsenal ? They offered a big money but no - Arsenal raised and raised the price of anelka like he was a god or something ! The same will happen with Overmars ! I prefer Torricelli instead of Overmars...

FORZA LAZIO !
lo scudetto winners 99/00 !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts