Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has just gotten very interesting.

Incredible win by Fulham today. I hope they manage to pull through. They shouldn't be down there with the players they have.

Birmingham 2-0 up against Liverpool and then blew it!

Bolton my all accounts get battered by Tottenham and still manage to get a draw.

Sunderland get a last minute winner against Boro.

Best day of prem football in ages.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Really, I did a quick search (last 100 days) and didn't see any. Possible missed one though.

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those would be my fave 3 to go down. I'd prefer it if Birmingham and Fulham stayed up, but since they have to play each other next I'm not sure if thats even possible. The winner of that game probably stays up.

·
Registered
14,806 Posts
I'd like Reading to stay up. Play good football, nice pitch... I hope Fulham turn over Birmingham - even though Fulham always seem to do well against us and M Al-Fayed is a berk

·
Registered
38,223 Posts
I want Fulham to stay up. They're a nice inoffencive little club with a good old ground and its a good away trip. They don't have delusions of grandeur, and al-Fayed isnt really a berk of a chairman, as he stays out of the media when it comes to football. Too busy fighting vampires. They're not as abhorrent as Birmingham, who are a slimy, corrupt club who think its fair to charge 48GBP for away fans on Boxing Day. Now I'd love to see them go down, along with Bolton.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Haha I couldn't agree more and I'll be making the trip down to St Andrews on the last day purely in the hope of sending them down. ;)

·
Registered
891 Posts
certainly got interesting of those down there of those down there I want Fulham to stay up also quite like Reading as well.

I want Bolton, Wigan or Birmingham to go down.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I hope Reading go down. Ive nothing against the club. I just hate Coppell and the way he walked away from City saying he was sick of football, only to take the Crystal Palace job a month later!

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
Fulham and Bolton will win today leaving Reading and Birmingham to join Derby downstairs.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
Birmingham are desperately trying to flog tickets for their crucial relegation decider on Sunday, charging £7.50 for an adult ticket. :howler:

·
Registered
16,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Crazy how you can't sell out a match like this. I'd say its down to them not wanting to go through such an ordeal as opposed to being completely terrible fans though.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts