Xtratime Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Juve are in need of a left winger. I don't Pessotto will be good enough next season. We need someone who can do the job like Carlos. Nedved could be good for us as well. What do you people think?

B

·
0 Posts
A left winger? Surely that would violate the sacred rules of Catenaccio....I presume you mean a very defensive left back. Take your pick of any of the current italian defenders.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Zambrotta on the left when we want to score goals, Pesotto on the left when we dont want to let in any goals.

Any news about Bachini ?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Athirson failed, but he passed the 2nd test. We definitely need a left-winger.

Here's what juventus online says:

Juventus are still in the lookout for a left-back. After Brazilian Athirston was named as a possible transfer target, Tuttosport now reports that Juventus are looking over at Germany. Herta Berlin's Marko Rehmer could get the nod, costing about 15 billion lire.

I DONT WANT REHMER! I want a quick and fast wing-back. Another Zenden - Zambrotta type. It would be perfect! Therefor we should buy Athirson. And BTW, looks like Vieira is ours if Arsenal buy Flavio Conc. from deportivo! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Cassano can play in left I don't know if as a winger

But I think that Bachni is a graet solution

·
Registered
785 Posts
What about trading Serginho+cash for Inzaghi since ya have so many strikers.

D

·
0 Posts
If there is one Italian team I'd like to see Marc Overmars moving to, then it's Juventus. :)

·
Normal Human
433 Posts
Zambrotta is okay but he hasn't impressed me at all for the entire season.HE has not contributed anything decisive for the italian team in Euro 2000 except for letting them play better after he was red carded.
I was glad that happened because he would have been a liability.
I am glad he is suspended too. Di Livio could help alot better than him.
As for wingers..... We have the perfect winger already.
HIs name is

Jonatan Bachini....
he is Italian.... he is quick enough, and extremely skilful...anyone who saw when he played for Udinese will agree. Why spend to get something you already have?
HE is very skilful and 10 times a better attacking threat than Zambrotta.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts