Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nicola Legrottaglie - Short term Nesta for Euro 2008, best defender of this season

Antonio Cassano - Only one Italian who could play with flair at this moment.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
LOL, Legro has not even been best defender in his team, he can be short term Nesta only if he gets injured after the first game like Nesta was prone to do on big championships. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
If only people realized how Juventus's penalty box becomes a full fledged war zone whenever Chiellini is absent from the lineup.....

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Even if clearly many dont seem to rate Di Natale... he was probably our most decisive player of the qualification and indeed plays 100% every game. Maybe he is not a big name of the past or even recent history like Totti or DP, but he gives everything and is a good goalscorer too (14 goals in Serie A this season).

Even if Cassano was eventually called, Id take him for the bench right now... Di Natale should get the first start v Holland. I do think we should bring Cassano however, instead of Quagliarella, even if I do like Quags.

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
so what? italians can't play 1000 miles from their mothers. They need mama or they get lost and depressed.

Canna will step up again at Euro, you know it

·
Registered
17,197 Posts
Even if clearly many dont seem to rate Di Natale... he was probably our most decisive player of the qualification and indeed plays 100% every game. Maybe he is not a big name of the past or even recent history like Totti or DP, but he gives everything and is a good goalscorer too (14 goals in Serie A this season).

Even if Cassano was eventually called, Id take him for the bench right now... Di Natale should get the first start v Holland. I do think we should bring Cassano however, instead of Quagliarella, even if I do like Quags.
I think the exact same way.

Cassano hasn't done enough to bump off Di Natale

DN:
-covers his wing
-proven performer for azzuri
-proven goal scorer with Nt and serie A
=chemistry with rest of NT

Cassano on the other hand never covers his wing and is not a proven performer this year with Nt.

·
Registered
17,536 Posts
Legro's great...when he's playing next to Chiellini.

Otherwise, utterly vulnerable.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I would take Cassano and Di Natale! :party:

·
Registered
10,868 Posts
So we dont agree that Di Natale and Quag's are going to Euro's?

Im under the impression this is a certainty.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Nicola Legrottaglie - Short term Nesta for Euro 2008, best defender of this season

Legro ?? I think you've been smokin' a little too much of whats in your avatar ;)

and while you're at it, give some to Cassano too.... the boy needs to chill the fvck out !!!

·
Registered
12,570 Posts

This has got to be the most ignorant and insane post ever. Legrottaglie is doing terrible and Cassano is nothing special. He actually sucks now.

Seriously... do you get football in China bro? :dielaugh:

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This has got to be the most ignorant and insane post ever. Legrottaglie is doing terrible and Cassano is nothing special. He actually sucks now.

Seriously... do you get football in China bro? :dielaugh:
except luca toni when he play cassano was better than all your attackers in your signature... even your totti:pp

·
Registered
12,570 Posts
Sure... and that is why Toni and Totti won a WC together right? Not to mention that Cassano and Toni have played what? 3 games at most together if that? Come on Overclass... get real. :nono:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Great read Diego.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts