Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think that someone like Figo could give us all th titles next year
personnally I think that he is the best player in the world and beside Sergio conceicao he is GREAT !

S

·
0 Posts
Michel,
Would you prefer to get players and not win te scudetto?

Interesting.

S

·
0 Posts
I totally agree with you, we should get him!
The problem though is that we already have a great team, and he´d probably be expensive but I think we shlud get him anyway!! I don´t think I´ve seen anyone like him working so hard for one whole game!! It would be great to see him in the Lazio jersey!!!

Forza Figo
Forza Lazio

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
I don't think you need Figo to win the title especially since Juve lost this morning to Verona. I am a Juve fan and I am admitting that Lazio will win the title. This might make Juve spend some money now. Figo was reported to be going to Juve for 45 million dollars. This won't happen. Barcalona wouldn't get rid of both there best players in Rivaldo and Figo. Besides, Rivaldo has joined you I think anyway, you have great players in the midfield already. Figo signed for Juve four seasons ago, however, his manager signed him up for Parma on the same day. Because he signed for two clubs, he was banned from signing with any italian team for two years so Barca got him for a mere 2 million dollars. That makes me cry.

------------------
CUG

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
What we MUST do FIRST is WIN LO SCUDETTO and think about buying Rivaldo, Figo, Bati, Crespo, Bobo, and so on AFTER THAT!

"A Roma solo la Lazio!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 01-05-2000).]

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Lazia, I think you are TOTALLY wrong about what you just mentioned.

Who the f*** cares about Lo Scudetto when we are so close? I know I'm not!

We now need to focus on the players we need to buy for next season! That is the most important and wisest thing to do right now!

ø¤º-º¤ø NOI SIAMO I BIANCOBLU ø¤º-º¤ø

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
That's not humor, Adriaan! Michel hasn't got any!He was dead serious! ;)

Sorry, Michel! My first post was way out of line! Ofcourse we should forget about lo scudetto this season! A two-point-difference is just too much! Besides, we don't deserve it anyway!
I've got a suggestion! Let Van Gaal replace Svennis and let him bring is whole team with him! Get rid of the Italians, Argentinians, Yugo's and Chileans... They are no use! Make it a Dutch team and move to the Amsterdam Arena! Wouldn't that be nice?
You better believe I'm being serious right now!?
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

"A ROMA SOLO LA LAZIO!"

Lazia

[This message has been edited by Lazia (edited 01-05-2000).]

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Lazia is right, I havent got any humor at all, always dead and deadserious!

But I knew I would get this kind of replies like Soccer, right 'bout that Adriaan! :)

Lazia, what were you thinking!
Thank god you agree with me on this one!
I know everybody else does here, dont you?

About your suggestion, I dont agree at one strong point, which is why not let them play in Gelredome, its closer to where I live! :)

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Thanks Adriaan! :)
And Willem aswell, for he mentioned it in another post. :)

Jesper Gronkjaer is his name, from Denmark and he is also in my opinion a great player!
He is 23 years, but damn, he is great!
He had offers from Barcelona, Bayern Munich and Newcastle Utd, but he choose Ajax.

Well, Overmars is quicker, but Gronkjaer has much more technique within his rushes.

Hey guys, why not buy him!? :)
Not kiddin'!!

C

·
0 Posts
Not Figo!!! We need to the younger and non established players a chance to get into the team!

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Accually my question was quiet uncomplete, I must have left out some words.

I meant: Dacht hij ( Gronkjaer) dat Ajax nog steeds een Europese topploeg was of wat?

Ik heb gehoord ( studio sport) dat niemand nog voor Ajax wil spelen.

Am sorry for the Dutch, but I am confusing all kinds of different languages today so I wouldn't be capable to write this in understandable English anyway. :)

Oh yeah, Michel not that it's any of my bussiness but are you male or female ( don't shoot me for asking please).

ADRIAAN
_________

·
XCC Winner 2001
4,440 Posts
Adriaan, what do you think?
The name Michel!?
I will now catch the first train to Antwerp, and kill someone!!!!
I am a male!!
Well, last time I checked ;)
Michelle is the girly name!

About Gronkjaer, he joined Ajax in 1998, back then, Ajax wasnt having the huge problems they are having now.
And the thing you heard from studio sport, that nobody wants to play for Ajax anymore, I dont think thats true.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts