Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can anyone keep track of anything around here? What I end up doing is right clicking on each of the bumped threads for every single player in the universe and opening them up in 40 different tabs...and then checking each one to see if there is any shit going on....

I think we need to consolidate into two threads really...One thread for rumors and negotiations and all that stuff, and one thread for tactics and formations and new players fitting in....

See what you guys have to say b/c this is nuts..absolutely nuts...And then once we decide on a plan of action the MODS GOTTA EXECUTE and then we can "can" this f-in thread too :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32,759 Posts
Doesn't help when Carson bumps 15 threads in 10 minutes so they all "look" alike:D

·
Registered
8,912 Posts
Carson is bumping unecessary threads. I just saw the Slavkovski thread bumped, and i havent viewed yet, but my best bet is he has pasted an article in regards to Goran picking Macedonia as his country to represent.

That is why the Carson thread was created for him to past his articles in there, but he doesnt seem to get the point.

Ii simply cant merge all these player threads into the transfer rumour thread, it'll screw up the conversations in respective threads. I'll try do some merging of some them.

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Carson is bumping unecessary threads. I just saw the Slavkovski thread bumped, and i havent viewed yet, but my best bet is he has pasted an article in regards to Goran picking Macedonia as his country to represent.
go read that thread first...i did post there but i did not bumped that thread...that's ****ing bullshit...

·
Registered
59,916 Posts
Nothing wrong with getting a bit excited. This summer we're linked with several big names and we've acquired the most controversial and animated of coaches.

Heck even Carson is doing more posting that copying&pasting. :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Vlep you are doing well... in bringing the human out of Carson :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So I guess all we are going to do is sit around and chit chat about it... Can I have a cup of tea while we're at it?

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
This is the biggest team forum on XT, isn't it? So, don't bitch about it!
If would be way worse if you didn't have ENOUGH threads ... :)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pass the biscuit please :flirt:

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
eugenius is right...

at least we didnt have to stick to a new off-topic thread and a new where-are-you-from thread and a does-it-mean-no-signing thread all summer.

.................but on 2nd thoughts, since we are thaaat popular, we should allow our fans and guests to have ease locating and creating discussable topics ;) bla bla

·
Cachorro
18,741 Posts
Does anyone else appreciate the irony of opening a new thread to complain about the excessive number of threads? :D

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
I m thinking of opening one complaining about garrincha being off-topic in a sort-of off topic thread :mute:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
i love the rumor thread... :thumbsup::cool:

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hmm weird....XT is going bonkers

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Okay since no one wants to take charge this wekeend I'll start namnig threads that need to be merged into the transfer rumor thread. Or other threads that can be merged together. And one of the moderators can do it.

·
First Place winner, January 2009 Photo Contest
4,108 Posts
Okay since no one wants to take charge this wekeend I'll start namnig threads that need to be merged into the transfer rumor thread.
I'd make a new a new thread for it, this one seems to have run its course.

Oh, and Earl Grey anyone?

:D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts