17 Sat 17:30 PREM A Tottenham Hotspur
25 Sun 16:15 PREM H Stoke City

May 2010

1 Sat 15:00 PREM A Liverpool
9 Sun 16:00 PREM H Wigan Athletic

·
Registered
307 Posts
We have the toughest fixture outta of the top three teams....

MANU
March

AC Milan (H)
Fulham (H)
Liverpool (H)
Bolton Away

April

Chelsea (H)
Blackburn Rovers (A)
Manchester City (A)
Spurs(H)

May

Sunderland (A)
Stoke City (H)

Arsenal

March

FC Porto (H)
Hull City (A)
West Ham United (H)
Birmingham (A)

April
Wolverhampton Wanderers (H)
Tottenham Hotspur (A)
Wigan Athletic (A)
Manchester City (H)

May
Rovers (A)
Fulham (H)

·
Registered
6,583 Posts
Definitely, we have the hardest calendar. But it's because our own failures in the past, specially our terrible away form between december and february. We couldn't win at West Ham or Hull when they were in relegation zone.

I think United and Arsenal can drop points too, but we need to win all our matches in this month at least if we want to have options on April and May.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Must win every game from here forward. No lapses in defense. No goalie fumbles. Wait, when does Cech come back? We're screwed.

·
NUMBER 18
1,703 Posts
I dont see arsenal dropping more than 5 points in the next 9 games .. max. a draw and a loss ..not more than that... They are creating chances for fun against the smaller teams,this usually used to be their prob(the smaller teams ) but this season their top four record has been bad and they are dispatching the smaller teams pretty easily...
As far as they dont choke they are favourites ..

·
Registered
17,504 Posts
the league is too unpredictable, a game away to birmingham could be as tough as playing in anfield (both chelsea and man united dropped points away to birmingham)...i think the title will be decided by 3 points or so max...unless cech and essien come back before our old trafford game i see us as 2nd favourites...

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
the league is too unpredictable, a game away to birmingham could be as tough as playing in anfield (both chelsea and man united dropped points away to birmingham)...i think the title will be decided by 3 points or so max...unless cech and essien come back before our old trafford game i see us as 2nd favourites...
Or goal difference?

·
Registered
4,013 Posts
I reckon United and chelski have similar tough run ins . .

We have City, Liverpool and Spurs . You guys have Villa , Spurs and Liverpool . . Particularly that City game for united will be nasty as they will be out for blood . . Also, pool will consider it a seasons defining moment if they were to fk up our title aspirations . . Quite simply, they will be more up for our game then the one against chelski (by which time they might be playing for nothing!) . .

Cant really see what other fixtures Chelski have that are way more difficult ! !

And Arsenal will not win it . . Just watch what will happen to them if they go top (or if they are talked up) . . They will fall to pieces quicker then you can say bottlers . .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts