Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GK: Robinson (Yes in spite of Gomes having a horrid start, this guy is still worse)

RB: G. Neville (Not played much of course, but he has been horrible since his return)

CB: Coloccini (How this guy has played in CL for Deportivo, been in the Milan squad, now in the EPL and also an Argentine international at the 2006 WC ahead of Samuel is simply beyond me)

CB: Dunne (Still Man City captain? Donk a good challenger to him :D)

LB: Dossena (Considering his price he has been very poor when on the field this term)

RM: Bentley (Another who has been absolutely dire, considering he reportedly thinks he was a Spurs fan as a boy)

CM: Denilson (Still in the Arsenal first team? Wenger wake up)

CM: Lucas (A ig reputation in Brazil, well not anymore)

LM: Duff (Hardworking but his quality is extremely lacking these days)

ST: Alves (What was it? £12m for this guy? Haha)

ST: Owen (Should still get called for England :D)

ive probably forgot many players, but not been studying this.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Oh ffs doesn't anyone realise that until that highly publicised bad game vs Chelsea Coloccini had been one of our best and most consistent players. He is by no means a flop

And instead of Owen I would have Kitson. 5m no goals loaned back to Reading

D

·
0 Posts
Denilson and Lucas have no place in such a team. Two young talented players who have both had far more good games than bad ones.

Joey Barton should one of the central midfielder. And i'd have Jenas, who i think has been awful, in with him.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Robinson hasn't been that bad.

June 16th 2004 was a great day for humanity. I became legal for all the beautiful women of the world.

·
Registered
9,120 Posts
CB: Coloccini (How this guy has played in CL for Deportivo, been in the Milan squad, now in the EPL and also an Argentine international at the 2006 WC ahead of Samuel is simply beyond me)
His best season at Depor came when he was playing as a defensive midfielder; he is also a better right back then center back. I've been wondering why Newcastle insist playing in the center.

·
Registered
7,488 Posts
Robbie Keane must be up there, ***** all at Liverpool and done ***** all at Spurs.

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
.....and not nearly enough for Barcenal!!!:yuck:

·
Registered
4,690 Posts
I think Nolan has been disappointing for Newcastle, Zaki since xmas. Total agreement on Alves and Bentley.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts