Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only looser of the game between Barcelona and Chelsea was the Barca players. We all know how Rijkaard before the game boasted that he and the honorable referee Hauge enjoyed meals together whenever they had the oppurtinity to do so. And when I saw the outcome of the game, it is clearly that it was infact a conspiracy against the glorious team of Chelsea.

It was clear for everyone that watched the game, that Del Horno tried to avoid the tacle, but the great actor called Lionel Messi made a spectucular effort in the fine art of diving, therefore the poor and innocent Asier from the proud city of Bilboa in the ancient country of Basque was a devastated victim of wrongness done by the power of money. This is what money can do.

Dont get my wrong, as the great Sir Jose Mourinho himself put it: "they are a good team, and it is hard enough to play against the with a full team, how can we play against them with a man unfairly sent off less, and with three refs on their side?" The honest words of the portugese lion echoed through the valley of death. I for one am amazed by the greatness of the man, even in a terrible loss, he never keeps focus on the important things of life.

We were the best team, when the game was fair, before the cruel oppressor Hauge decided to put himself in the spotlight. We can only talk about the game the first 35 minutes, the rest of the game, was decided by cheat and unfair play. We were unlucky that Rijkaard was a friend of the ref this time, but hopefully the next time, things will go better for us. Alas I fear with the money they have, Barcelona will be able to do something against us the carriers of rightfullness again.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Who Let The Dog Out

this has to be a hoax ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Robert De Niro would have been proud of Messi`s performance last night. And when I look on his divings in the spanish league and the other players in that league in general, I think it is fair to say that the kid must be a "method actor".

·
Registered
658 Posts
The Title Is A Giveaway "we did not 'LOOSE' yesterday"

erm, yeah, you're correct.

chelsea didn't 'loose' yesterday :rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you guys not pay attention to the interviews that the great Mourinho gave last night?? He was totally honest and straigthforward about it all. Barcelona, they use their money to buy all the players there is, and more.

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
Verbatim said:
Robert De Niro would have been proud of Messi`s performance last night. And when I look on his divings in the spanish league and the other players in that league in general, I think it is fair to say that the kid must be a "method actor".
How the hell did robben recover so quickly from his broken neck he suffered a few weeks ago? amazing stuff! :googly:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We did not loose, becaue when the game was fair, we had the advantage, the ref gave you the win. First the tanned Abba-member and now this guy. It is just to good to be true. I think there is something else behind this, and we all know how rich Barcelona as a club is.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
A.Murray said:
How the hell did robben recover so quickly from his broken neck he suffered a few weeks ago? amazing stuff! :googly:
We have excellent doctors. London is reknown for that.

·
Registered
658 Posts
to lose or not to loose, that is the question

Verbatim said:
We did not loose, becaue when the game was fair, we had the advantage, the ref gave you the win.
shouldn't you find out the difference between "lose" and "loose" before you discuss anything.

last point , isn't it past your bedtime ?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
gazzamcg said:
Verbatim said:
We did not loose, becaue when the game was fair, we had the advantage, the ref gave you the win.QUOTE]

shouldn't you find out the difference between "lose" and "loose" before you discuss anything.

last point , isn't it past your bedtime ?
Yes I know, Loose is something loose like pants, while lose is when you lose the game.

Please stick to the topic.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Verbatim said:
We did not loose
Are you trying to get out of paying your bookie?:googly: :dazed::pp

Did you see the result? I think the game ended 1-2, Chelsea did lose. Sorry to break the news to you:lala: :D

·
Registered
4,204 Posts
Verbatim said:
We did not loose, becaue when the game was fair, we had the advantage, the ref gave you the win. First the tanned Abba-member and now this guy. It is just to good to be true. I think there is something else behind this, and we all know how rich Barcelona as a club is.
yeh were incredibly wealthy, i think its mainly due to gasparts great handling of the club :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.