Xtratime Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We condemn Aktuğ`s statements

We strongly condemn the unfortunate and surprising statements that Trabzonspor President Atay Aktuğ has made that have featured in today`s newspapers.
We feel that Aktuğ`s statements do not meet the ethical understanding of football at a time when many campaigns against violence in football are in place and everyone involved is very sensitive on this matter.

The president of such a popular club like Trabzonspor has created anger amongst the public with these careless steps taken by blaming others for his team falling behind in the championship.

Those who say "Trabzonspor represents Anatolia. Being a Trabzonspor fan is the being the voice of rebellion against Istanbul", trying to cover up their own ineptness using these dangerous methods whill always be condemned to failure next to the correct and the truth.

Also, Aktuğ`s words "rebelling against Istanbul" are against the Preventing Violence and Disorderly Behaviour in Turkish Sport Law`s 15th Article as he is taking a seperatist stance and provoking fans.

At such a critical stage of the league campaign, the fact that Trabzonspor directors blame others for every defeat is significant.

As Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü we invite everyone to state what they know and to prove the accusations they have made clearly or have suggested in another way.

For Aktuğ to be talking badly of Fenerbahçe, a club that has competed for years in Turkish sport with it`s honour, whilst also giving their own target of "financial strength" in order to be successful, can only be a weakness created by his own lack of sportive manners.

Atay Aktuğ and the Trabzonspor board know very well that Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü defended, more so than Trabzonspor themselves, for a larger share of TV money to be given to Trabzonspor.

President Aktuğ has denied himself with this attitude, as to this day he had been stating that his club takes Fenerbahçe and it`s board as an example for themselves.

We suggest that Aktuğ discusses what kind of club Fenerbahçe is with this old and new directors before making a statement about Fenerbahçe.

We also remind that the football team beat Trabzonspor in last season`s victorious season and 2-0 in this season`s game.

Those who are still discussing Fenerbahçe President Aziz Yıldırım`s statements during the club Financial Meeting despite his clarification are trying to camouflage their own failures, trying to change the agenda and trying to stop Fenerbahçe in its tracks.

Those who see that Fenerbahçe is getting stronger, going to higher places and taking great steps in being the club of the future are trying to stop Fenerbahçe by their slander campaigns which have become a habit.

We reserve our legal rights on this matter.

Regards,

Board of Directors
Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
Can I take this opportunity and condemn XT for losing a nice long post I prepared for the renewal or not thread...!?

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you can....im now opening a new thread about it in the FM forum....:)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Another kapak!

Basın açıklaması

Bugünkü bazı gazetelerde Galatasaray Kulübü İkinci Başkanı Ergun Gürsoy, Trabzonspor Başkanı Atay Aktuğ için “Ne dediyse doğrudur” demektedir.
Trabzonspor Başkanı, “Anadolu Takımları olarak İstanbul Takımlarına savaş açtıkları” gibi son derece tehlikeli, şiddet yasasına aykırı açıklamalar yapmıştır. Ergun Gürsoy kendi Karadenizliliğinden olacak, herhalde Galatasaray’ı Karadeniz’de zannetmektedir. Galatasaray’ın da bir İstanbul Takımı olduğunu kendilerine hatırlatırız.

Saygılarımızla,

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
its dumb that gürsoy has to be maydonoz to all what happens between the other teams...especially when ur team is really doin well at that time...

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i couldnt agree more....he is a disadvantage for your club imo!

·
Registered
983 Posts
He and Canaydin are the worst duo of GS ever. They even dont know what to say...

·
*the drum drum*
42,903 Posts
Canaydin is a good bloke and is doing a good job of the debt etc at GS..

Ergun Gursoy is just a tantanaci who opens his mouth to get attention, and then opens it again to contradict what he said the first time..

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guess what Aktug is saying in his defense: "Fenerbahce ortami geriyor"

:howler:

He can go out there and accuse Fenerbahce of illegal actions.....and when Fenerbahce responds......he says in his defense Fenerbahce is trying to cause problems!

What do you do? :D

Btw, i think i havent mentioned that Atay Aktug accused Fener of illegal actions during Trabzonspors stock introduction campaign in Germany.....so why would even any sane person mention let alone accuse Fener in the middle of an information meeting in Germany?

Hamsi beyinli nolcak...

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
The guys a loser bro... I'm sure Aziz baskan couldn't care less about him anyway...

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
All this bitching from directors of other clubs is so immature. To summarize, he's basically saying:
:crybaby: : "his club is doing something unfair I say"
:rolleyes: : "could you please tell me what he's doing?"
:crybaby:: "well....he's....well...they're winning a lot of games so they must be cheating!"
:rolleyes: : "Perhaps they have a good team that is playing well?"
:crybaby:: "A team of high-paid superstars from all over the world? NO they must be bribing the other clubs! Thats why I'm not winning"

Fenerbahce: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist: :notlist:

How about some sportsmanship to benefit the country and provide entertainment?
Isn't that the whole point of soccer existing? (I know, I know, the money)

·
Registered
18,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
But they are attacking us from everywhere.:D

look at besiktas....we beat them fair and square in basketball after 3 very intense games....now they are saying we won by creating a very hostile atmposphere in our home games....:howler:

But they overlook that in the first game (Fener was the home team) the besiktas fans threw tons of objects and disrupted the game several times....they threw objects towards our players when they were leaving for the dressing rooms....and the constant cursing.

In their own home game their fans invaded the pitch, threw objetcs....the ref stopped the game 3 times....they cursed our president.....and now they are accusing us of being hostile! :D

And do you why all of this happens at the same time....that's because our board wants the TV-money to be divided more eaqually between the clubs meaning that the bigger clubs should do some sacrfices for the smaller clubs.

The only clubs that will get hurt are Trabzonspor, GS and Bjk.....because their TV-money share is their biggest income.....while this is no big issue for Fener anymore!

·
Registered
11,971 Posts
In other words, Aziz baskan has a cunning plan.... ;)

·
Registered
983 Posts
They still cannot see Fener has the power to destroy all..

·
Registered
7,201 Posts
Cengo said:

Basın açıklaması

Bugünkü bazı gazetelerde Galatasaray Kulübü İkinci Başkanı Ergun Gürsoy, Trabzonspor Başkanı Atay Aktuğ için “Ne dediyse doğrudur” demektedir.
Trabzonspor Başkanı, “Anadolu Takımları olarak İstanbul Takımlarına savaş açtıkları” gibi son derece tehlikeli, şiddet yasasına aykırı açıklamalar yapmıştır. Ergun Gürsoy kendi Karadenizliliğinden olacak, herhalde Galatasaray’ı Karadeniz’de zannetmektedir. Galatasaray’ın da bir İstanbul Takımı olduğunu kendilerine hatırlatırız.

Saygılarımızla,

Fenerbahçe Spor Kulübü
Allow the guy, our 100th year shirts are coming out, he needs to do "REKLAM", and becuz we dont have any money he started on Fener and we got out reklan for FREE!!!

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Why are you bu kadar kasiyorsunuz?

Want money from us, we can save you :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts