Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets no get ahead of ourselves becasue the Lawyer for the Albanians said he will appeal but besides that it looks like we should be going to EURO2000 :)

Lets just hope that this mess is over and done with :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
SUUUPPPEEERRR-EEEXXXTTTRRAA !

Where did you get your info from, Mijate ? When will be the appeal ?

I now am more confident for the tournament that before that farce. It is like in this old nike-spot, only that we are the human players and the others are the monsters.

When we win this damned cup this will be as great as David with his sling beating Goliath, or Ben Hur racing in ancient Rome.
This will be true history, I promise and in years when we talk to our children, we will tell them about those 22 heroes who fought against whole of Europe and finally won.
What has been stolen from us in 1992 will return to where it belongs. Let Justice vote.

I will record this on video !

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The best site on the web with 24 hour updates is www.dailysoccer.com.
Just click on 24 hour news on the right hand side.
:)

The appeal im not sure about but it will have to take place in the next couple of days.
Lets just hope it goes our way :)

[This message has been edited by Mijatovic (edited 08-06-2000).]

·
Registered
641 Posts
Normally nothing can go wrong now. The appeal was sent to Romano Prodi, but he is chef of the legislative of EU, so he can create a law. But he has no rights of a judge (judicative), and so cannot pass a verdict, like a court.

To me, we`re through !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts