Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read that Ajax says that Chivu can leave if any big clubs wants him. Barca needs a left-defender badly. We must make an offer for this young and decent defender. Buy him, Canna and JRR and we get a very strong team for next year.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well... I want to see Navarro on that spot for next season..IMO i want to see more Barcelona B players on the squad... It worked for Real Madrid..so why dont give them a chance... Insted of buy players for money barca dont have... But ofcourse I would like to see Riquelme after all good talk about him..but really I have never seen the guy play

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
chivu can also play centre back,

but if he goes anywhere its real

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Mattias11 said:
Well... I want to see Navarro on that spot for next season..IMO i want to see more Barcelona B players on the squad... It worked for Real Madrid..so why dont give them a chance... Insted of buy players for money barca dont have... But ofcourse I would like to see Riquelme after all good talk about him..but really I have never seen the guy play

dig up a replay of the 2000 toyota cup.... its class

u can see riquelme play all around figo....

best of all the match was all over inside the first 20 mins or so... boca 2 - real 0 !!

woohoo !!

cheers

·
Registered
512 Posts
couldnt agree more that match was pure class:D :D
so was Riquelme
allways good to see real loose

Vamos Boca :D
Forca Barca
Forca Riquelme

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Is Romania in EU or something?;)

Well there's a problem cause we already have too much non EU players in the team. However we could get rid of Rivo (get cash for Canna, though I hardly believe so) and Geovanni.

As for Navarro. OK, let's give him a chance but don't you think that one (20-year-old BTW) left wing-back is just not enough for a club like Barca. Do you expect him to play 38 games in Liga, 17 in CL, some in Copa del Rey and maybe even in Spain's Under-21?
We need somebody else anyway!

·
World Class Player
7,673 Posts
Voyteck said:
Is Romania in EU or something?;)

Well there's a problem cause we already have too much non EU players in the team. However we could get rid of Rivo (get cash for Canna, though I hardly believe so) and Geovanni.
With Romania not being in the next batch of countries joining the EU (heading by the Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, and Cyprus), it doesn't look like he can claim EU nationality that way. He's also only lived in the Netherlands for less than 3 years now, so a passport is far off.

However, the limiting of foreign players in any league is illegal, since if a worker gets a British Work Permit, s/he then has the same rights as any Briton when applying for a job. It is illegal to ban a Romanian from working for FC Barcelona should he obtain a Work Permit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts