Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yes.......................i could now see some light at th end of the tunnel!

i don't care how bad we are but now!

its finally paying off!

awesome!:tongue:

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Yessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am feckin happy , i don't care , i am just so happy!!:)

Thank you Liverpool , thank you Murphy:kiss: it was great beating them again, never gets boring..:D

Now where are all those who burried our chances? (yeah including myself, i was wrong and i admitted to it) and where are all those Sparky and Kyo guys? i bet they aren't gonna show up here for a while! :D

YNWA!!! :star:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we won! this fecking performance is simply breath taking but its so worth while!:drool: :party: :jester: :dielaugh: :flirt: :hopefull: :excited: :lala: :heart: :howler:

i think that is how i a reacting at the moment!

cheers guys!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
:happy: :excited: :party: :jester: .......just feeling happy:D

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
Raanan said:
and where are all those Sparky and Kyo guys? i bet they aren't gonna show up here for a while! :D
At least we are going to have some peace for a while.:)

paw;)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Marvelous win for the reds - definetely the best win of the season...hope things carries on from this.. if it doesn't then this will just be remembered as a one - off lucky result. But it certainly wasn't lucky.. we deserved all the points we got... unt frankly couldn't beat us on their backyaqrd again..:D

·
Registered
124 Posts
pool said:
Why can't we play the scum every week?:D :D :D :D :D
Dont think Owen could handle playing Centre back week in week out.

Scouse scum !

·
Registered
257 Posts
Great result for us last nite, but it doesn't mean we are in the clear, we have to build on this game and try and go on a bit of a run.
But what a Fecking great goal by Spud! and what a ball from Gerrard!
Young Wright looked very comfortable at the back and grew in confidence as the game went on, even got forward well. I know Carragher is right footed, but he does look more comfortable on the left. We played with a slightly different formation in midfield, instead of the usual diamond shape, it was more of a flat 4. Gerrard back in the middle of the park makes a big difference, played a few more games in the centre now and is improving all the time. Last nite was the first time for a while that we actually played with a bit of confidence (not saying it was outstanding!)
Hope we just keep it going
Come on the Mighty Reds!!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Is that why Blanc didnt let Owen touch the ball ?
Great player gets subed.
Bwahahahahahahhaa
As opposed to what, playing the whole game and not being able to put two decent passes together, as certain number-7-wearing, Spice-Gilr-shagging, inane-child-name-giving "star" did?

·
Premier Player
5,940 Posts
Typical Manyoos :D Forgot about the game, the result and everything else.. and started looking for banners!!!

Beckham007.. Great player get subbed... BWWAHAHAHAHAHAAA :D

At least now we know that to contain United.. just mark RVN out of the game.. he looked like a Red District [email protected]@ker with no idea what was going on around him.. !!!

Fred, believe me.. not even a banner would bring us down to earth :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts