Boca:
40' PT B. Schelotto
31' ST Calvo
41' ST B. Schelotto (Penal)
44' ST Villarreal

Racing:
15' ST Burdisso en contra :eek: :eek:

And Melli even leaned have to take penalties :pp :pp

By the way the eggs are 2-1 down against Quilmes with less than 5 min to go ;) :) , it looks like they started with Jose Sand on the pitch :howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quilmes - Pollo Plate 2-1 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well no doubt that Cavenaghi is important, and if the replacement is called Jose Sand then :tongue: :tongue: :howler: :howler:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
It's intressting to see that Las gallinas are chicken out from the titlerace already. But hey, they always got next season.;)

·
Registered
6,529 Posts
We are in our rightful place..and River is diminishing as usual..They have started their typical losing streak..

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
I suggest you do a Boca thread, where you would post results, comments and lineups. It would be easier for the foreigners to follow...
Yes, start a thread where you bosteros can roll around in that filth of yours. Segregating your pathetic selves from the rest of us, norms is the best idea yet.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hahahaha, I'm not a Boca supporter, I just suggested this because it would be more organized and easier to follow the team. If you can do the same for River, I'd welcome your thread just as much as the Boca's :)

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Roberto Gallo said:
I suggest you do a Boca thread, where you would post results, comments and lineups. It would be easier for the foreigners to follow...
I've brought the old "Boca Juniors News"-thread back to life.:)

·
Banned
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We're rocking again

We are 3-0 up away to Lanus at half time :) ;)

2 from Calitos and one from Neri :) ;) :happy:

Maybe Bianchi's boys didn't look at their very best when the season kicked off, but it doesn't matter now :D ;)

And the problem with our strikers who doesn't score :eek: :eek: , two from Melli against Racing last weekend and two from Calitos after 45 min. today :) :) :D

Dale Boca dale dale boca :howler: :howler: :howler: :happy:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts