1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DER-DER-DER-DER

WE ARE THE FAMOUS, THE FAMOUS ARSENAL !!!!!!! :happy:

Have i gone mad ? can anyone tell me ? :D

LETS's show the GERMANS WHAT'S WHAT..........

fukers....

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
LOL

is this a moral boosting thread?

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pulsar36 said:
LOL

is this a moral boosting thread?
yes, that's it.

GOOD OLE ARSENAL,
WE'RE PROUD TO SAY THAT NAME.......AGAIN
WHILE WE SING THIS SONG, WE'LL WIN THE GAME.....:proud:

no tbh, i am very very drunk and i expect to get a thorough telling off from Wakky and Bastin tomorrow for starting such a wank thread. :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Don't worry you will conquer Bayern

And that's only b/c I think Arsenal will be easier to beat than Bayern

But don't attack me, :D

At least I'm rooting for you

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
yes, that's it.

GOOD OLE ARSENAL,
WE'RE PROUD TO SAY THAT NAME.......AGAIN
WHILE WE SING THIS SONG, WE'LL WIN THE GAME.....:proud:

no tbh, i am very very drunk and i expect to get a thorough telling off from Wakky and Bastin tomorrow for starting such a wank thread. :D
Dude what you drink some good old Jack Daniels or some European shit

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pulsar36 said:
Dude what you drink some good old Jack Daniels or some European shit
Jack Daniels is nice, but not for weekdays, i drink Wine and Beer during the week, French and Belgian tonight.

it must be good stuff, i've even started to fantasise about Ashley Cole being 1-on-1 with Khan in the 93nd minute to take us through. :D

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US
WE DON'T CARE
WE ARE ARSENAL
SUPER ARSENAL
WE ARE ARSENAL
FROM HIGHBURY!

Us > Millwall.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US, NO ONE LIKES US

:thmbup: Because you're good.

1-1 Bayern advances 4-2 on aggregate.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Why do I care? Because I love Champions League football. Every matchday over the past five years I would drop my after-school activities to go home and watch whatever match was on ESPN2. Most of the time I could only get home for the second half, so I taped pretty much every match televised. So yeah I do care about it, every match.

If Arsenal can score an early goal they have a good chance of going through, however if Bayern score an away goal anytime during this match I think it's over for the Gunners. Although I would love to see extratime in this match..

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Andr3w said:
Why do I care? Because I love Champions League football. Every matchday over the past five years I would drop my after-school activities to go home and watch whatever match was on ESPN2. Most of the time I could only get home for the second half, so I taped pretty much every match televised. So yeah I do care about it, every match.
You sad git. :howler:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
You sad git. :howler:
Watching football over here is not something you can do everyday. They only show one Champions League match per week here, so yeah I am rather sad. :(

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
I get eight matches and only watch one of them. Meh.
Well being football starved like I have been, I like to see as many matches as I can. Especially live.

·
Registered
25,902 Posts
Andr3w said:
Well being football starved like I have been, I like to see as many matches as I can. Especially live.
There is only one team I go out of my way to watch; Arsenal. I have better things to do than watch Lyon vs. Bremen ;)

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
khimik said:
There is only one team I go out of my way to watch; Arsenal. I have better things to do than watch Lyon vs. Bremen ;)
So do I, but I leave the better things for, after, the match. :D

·
Registered
8,947 Posts
To tell the truth, I feel that being Arsenal fan in XT has been not easy time in my cyber life. So many people hates us. :depress:

But now I'm grateful for it, because the longer I get used to it, I realize that I really love this club whatever how suck we are sometimes. Believe me guys, it's a great feeling. :)

·
63,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i watch 4 of the matches in 90 minutes, two liveand two delayed, and the other 4 games on the Eurosport highlights for about 50 minutes each, that's a total of 560 minutes football watching for me this week just in CL :eekani:

yes i am deeply sad. :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts