Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rising Star
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galatasaray beat Kocaeli 2-0 with goals of Hasan SAS and Radu...
sooo

We're the champions!!!:strong: as usual :D

now we have :star::star::star:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
Congrats guys:eek: :( :)

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
oleyyyy oleyyy oley oleyyyy sampiyon cimbombom!!

oleyyyy oleyyy oley oleyyyy sampiyon cimbombom!!

CIMBOM GALATASARAY GALATASARA SAMPIYON!!

:star: :star: :star:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
I am proud of Galatasaray!! they DESERVED it !!!

I love Cimbom - I love our players - I love Luce - I love the great, amazing supporters - they showed how the most successfull club in Turkey should be !! what unity !!

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
It was never in doubt was it???:nervous:

Excellent stuff, a 3rd star and a great run in the CL. And long may it continue!!!

Thanks Aragon and bad luck, you have a good coach it seems now, so look to your future.

Congrats to the supporters here at Xtratime too!:cool: :excited:

·
Registered
103 Posts
:)...........:)....:devil: :devil: :devil:................:)..........:devil: :devil:......:) :) :)
.:).........:).....:devil:......................:)..:).......:devil:...:devil:....:)
..:).......:)......:devil: :devil:.................:) :) :).....:devil::devil:.......:) :)
...:).:).:).......:devil:.....................:)......:)....:devil:..:devil:.....:)
....:)...:)........:devil: :devil: :devil:............:).......:)...:devil:....:devil:....:) :) :)

:) :) :)....:devil:.....:devil:....:) :) :)
....:)........:devil:.....:devil:....:)
....:)........:devil: :devil: :devil:....:) :)
....:)........:devil:.....:devil:....:) :) :)

...:)....:devil:.....:devil:......:).......:devil:.........:devil:..:) :)....:devil:.....:)....:devil:.........:devil:...:):)
:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:...:)..:).....:devil:.:devil:.:devil:.:devil:..:)...:)..:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:.:devil:.....:devil:..:)....:)
:).......:devil: :devil: :devil:..:) :) :)...:devil:...:devil:...:devil:..:):).....:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:...:devil:...:devil:.....:)
:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:..:)......:)..:devil:.........:devil:..:)........:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:.:devil:..:)....:)
...:)....:devil:.....:devil:.:).......:)..:devil:.........:devil:..:)........:devil:....:).....:devil:.........:devil:.....:):)

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
www.antifenerbahce.net

Guys check this site out. It got the funniest pictures and cartoons. I cracked up so hard when I visited this site. Specially the part with the old lady at the top of the page make sure you click it.

www.antifenerbahce.net

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
It is very funny infamous!:D

The old woman cracked me up!

These two were also really funny:

Aragon, Riza, Tolga, etc (don't open these files, I don't wanna upset you:angel: :tongue: )

Attachments

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
And this one is just generally funny, whichever team it includes:

Attachments

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Walkince said:
:)...........:)....:devil: :devil: :devil:................:)..........:devil: :devil:......:) :) :)
.:).........:).....:devil:......................:)..:).......:devil:...:devil:....:)
..:).......:)......:devil: :devil:.................:) :) :).....:devil::devil:.......:) :)
...:).:).:).......:devil:.....................:)......:)....:devil:..:devil:.....:)
....:)...:)........:devil: :devil: :devil:............:).......:)...:devil:....:devil:....:) :) :)

:) :) :)....:devil:.....:devil:....:) :) :)
....:)........:devil: :devil: :devil:....:) :)
....:)........:devil:.....:devil:....:) :) :)

...:)....:devil:.....:devil:......:).......:devil:.........:devil:..:) :)....:devil:.....:)....:devil:.........:devil:...:):)
:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:...:)..:).....:devil:.:devil:.:devil:.:devil:..:)...:)..:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:.:devil:.....:devil:..:)....:)
:).......:devil: :devil: :devil:..:) :) :)...:devil:...:devil:...:devil:..:):).....:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:...:devil:...:devil:.....:)
:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:..:)......:)..:devil:.........:devil:..:)........:devil:..:)..:)..:devil:.....:devil:.:devil:..:)....:)
...:)....:devil:.....:devil:.:).......:)..:devil:.........:devil:..:)........:devil:....:).....:devil:.........:devil:.....:):)
wow incredible work Walkince!!:D

Hakan those are way too funny!

·
Registered
9,947 Posts
Sorry , bros, for being late, but better late then never:)
Congratulations GS, u deserved it.:)
Hope next year BJK gets this trophy:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts