Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALLLLLLELLLUJAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!


Galiani is the new leggo calcio president


MILAN IS SAVED!!!!!!!!!!


I think this means he has to resign


Great news today, Canna coming maybe and Baldy leaving

Lav
 

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Great news for him and also for us (?).
Now, i would like someone to tell me/us, what that means to Milan. How the fact of having Galliani as the president of the Italian League will impact Milan both positively and negatively.

FORZA GALLIANI!:)::jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,807 Posts
One thing it'll mean for the Italian referees is shiny new watches, Alfa Romeos, and Armanis. ;) :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I though he has to quit....i mean is it allowed for him to be in charge of milan and italy..CONFLICTING INTRESTS


ARRIVEDERICI GALLIANI!!!!!!!!


Btw expect some nice calls for us next year :D ;)


We should be the new juve, (glen ;) )


Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
43,416 Posts
Lav said:
...
We should be the new juve, (glen ;) )


Lav
Which does not mean that Juve won't get the calls either ... I mean, it won't be Italy of Juve does not ... It will be a real revolution! And this is not what we see right now.

:D :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bono74 said:


Which does not mean that Juve won't get the calls either ... I mean, it won't be Italy of Juve does not ... It will be a real revolution! And this is not what we see right now.

:D :eek:
Touche

Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
426 Posts
There u go...


GALLIANI: 'There's no incompatibility'
09 July 2002 21:58


MILAN - 'I've not called president Berlusconi yet. He knew about my candidature, he will be happy for my election', Galliani says.
Then he dwells on the problem of incompatibility. 'I have already quitted Telepiù; a new board will be elected on 12 and I have already said I won't present myself as a candidate. And tomorrow morning I will resign from Mediaset'.
'On the other hand, I will keep my position at Milan because there's no incompatibility with the election as League President and the tasks my president is going to give me in the club. Who voted me was aware I wouldn't have resigned from Milan'.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,807 Posts
Perhaps we could interest also the vice-president in a new Alfa... Better than those rust-buckets from Torino. Now, if we were from Modena, we really would have everyone eating out of our hand!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OH well, and i though we could benefit with htisby ditching baldy and briniging up Breida or some other dude.


Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
Lav? You ...wouldn't be...oh I don't know...ANXIOUS to get rid of The Shark, errrrm, I mean Galliani would you??;)


I saw RAI Sport Sera today and it was mostly about Galliani....and good ol' Sensi was on too, spouting off. It got me to thinking--IF by some chance Milan does better this season, can you just imagine the spoutings, whinings and complainings from the usual crew--which in my mind is Sensi and Moggi.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
More likely Cragnotti and Sensi... I would believe Moggi is on good terms with Galliani, but in the other case it is this "north against south" issue...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Debs said:
Lav? You ...wouldn't be...oh I don't know...ANXIOUS to get rid of The Shark, errrrm, I mean Galliani would you??;)
Never i love baldy :rolleyes:

In any case if we get any calls we can be sure to hear from the roman morons


Lav
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
JKris said:
More likely Cragnotti and Sensi... I would believe Moggi is on good terms with Galliani, but in the other case it is this "north against south" issue...
Jkris, Actually Cragnotti has praised Galliani being appointed the League head. He said something like Galliani knows more abt the TV and financial issues than anybody else.:eek: . But u were right in the case of Sensi. :cool: The fat blob is blabbering all over.

Bad news for Lav - Galliani is not quitting Milan. :mad: Although he would be quitting the board of TV+.

Ciao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,477 Posts
As the rivals where Galliani and Sensi for this position I should have guessed that Cragnotti wanted Galliani. Roma and Lazio aren't exactly best friends. :D

when I think about it do Galliani and Cragnotti have some things they really agrees on. To lower wages and increase income. SO I guess they are best friends... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
JKris said:
As the rivals where Galliani and Sensi for this position I should have guessed that Cragnotti wanted Galliani. Roma and Lazio aren't exactly best friends. :D

when I think about it do Galliani and Cragnotti have some things they really agrees on. To lower wages and increase income. SO I guess they are best friends... ;)
Elementary Watson Elementary. ;)

Ciao
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,941 Posts
We'll see how long Sensi holds to his promise of putting it all behind him with Galliani....like probably until Milan beats Roma....:howler:
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top