Xtratime Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,I LOVE this stuff...unless we consider Bolano a right wing (he plays there with Colombia) we need a right winger and we'll have a tream ready for anything!

GKs: Buffon,Guardalben
RCB: Lassissi,Sartor
CB: Thuram,Torrisi
LCB: Cannavaro,Benarrivo
RM: Fuser,NEW WINGER (Brocchi? Jorgensen?)
DM: Almeyda,D.Baggio
CM: Boghossian,Lamuchi
LM: Vanoli,Falsini
AM: Alex,Micoud
FW: Salas,Mboma
FW: Amoroso,Di Vaio

PLUS: Micillo,P.Cannavaro,Bolano,Bonazolli,Montano

As it looks,Parma is trying for a winger who can play on both sides.I hope it will be Jorgensen or Brocchi.

FORZA PARMA!!!

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
And they say Lazio has many foreing players :)

Great lineup for Parma - much better then last season on midfield. The attack isn´t done yet but it looks like Salas will move and swith with Crespo ( good deal Tanzi ).

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
I think it goes without saying that Serena will be a big player next seaosn at INTER.

I don't see why we wouldn't take him back that would be silly.

He shoowed he had the class to play at a top club last season. If you guys don't want him like hell......GIVE'im'ERE!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tazzy,Serena sucks big time and he proved it with Parma as well with Inter.You can have him as far as I( care.I dont care anymore about him...

·
Registered
385 Posts
Bolaño is not a right wing...He was playing there whit Colombia..but was a mistake¡

He will play the next matchs like right central midfield.

Jorgensen or Brocchi are real right wings¡
I have doubts about Vanoli...and i dont know about Gregorio Falsini.. Is he good?

i will like see SergioConceicao or Jorgensen at Parma.
WE WILL HAVE A GOOD TEAM NEXT SEASON¡
FORZA PARMA¡

D

·
0 Posts
Jorgensen is actually a left-winger ;)

That is if you mean Martin Jorgensen, the Danish international currently with Udinese.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
We probably wont get Salas in the Crespo deal.... Cragnotti said he would like too get Crespo with out giving up Salas????(seems dumb, damn expensive bench warmer :D )

If we dont get salas and more money instead.. Do we go after a good forward??? We dont need mid feild, other the a left winger. I think maybe we should get either Saviola or Angel. They are both great players(i know) and Saviola is faster then a speeding bullet. If they have too leave :( then they could atleast go too a great club like Parma :)

Forza Parma

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
Saviola will not join us, Angel could join us instead of Salas could be better...

I hope if we get Angel that he get's sooooo good that Lazio wants him back AGAIN and exchance him for More player's and Money$$$ hahahahahahahaha:eek:

BTW cool signature Inzaghi9;)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
How about the Idea of Baggio coming to Parma..
The deal could close at the end of the week

1 - 11 of 11 Posts