Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
I am curious, which rules exactly changed?
I don't know. You tell me. I assume that you took part in concocting this hogwash.

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/203-announcements/486783-future-xt.html

Anyways, if depends on how the reader interprets the truth, why the radicalism? We are abusing power. Being too strict. It is not a bit too much a reaction for something that "could be"? And even so, how exactly reza or us are pushing for our ideological side as admin (because posting an opinion is not acting as admin, but as poster)? Which "lefty" propaganda was posted? Which Left poster is free to insult others? Which insults towards "right wing" posters were left undeleted?
:)

·
Registered
19,758 Posts
WWE is not distinct, just because some previous admins allowed a space doesn't make it exempt from other any of XT. It is an off topic chat, there is a big difference between that and what you claim is not politics. We are am not desperate for anything.

The rest of your points have been addressed many many times. Except this one:
I don't want to be known as 'maybe good in real life' but then in a post be characterized differently. Don't care about such opinions, makes it sound like I lead a double life. tbh may be you guys are different on and off the forum, I have no clue, but don't imply that others are too.
But yes you are desperately clinging to the admin power here. Why not resign and let some fresh blood in to admin? You can still post here. If you really cared about this place, you'd resign. But you are desperate to maintain the "power" to spew the alt left stuff and stick it to the wwe white guys in particular. Lets not kid ourselves otherwise.

PS speaking of "diversity", there isnt one WWE based admin here even when we make up a large % of the posters still here. Why is that?

And are there any term limits on how long you will be admins here? Since you won't resign, how will you ever be removed as admins?

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
So you prefer negative smileys be removed from xt? If not, you want to define the frequency and how to use them? Perhaps only when Inter get a penalty via VAR is a good use of that smiley ;) As I said, I was disagreeing strongly when I used that smiley and the 'demeaning' definition of it is your opinion, not mine.

Your last 2 sentences have been replied to 100s of times. XT is a football forum.
No, as I've already said plenty of times I'd prefer a hands off approach.

·
Administrator
29,408 Posts
I don't know. You tell me. I assume that you took part in concocting this hogwash.

https://www.xtratime.org/forum/203-announcements/486783-future-xt.html
Of course, that is why I find strange that people talk about rules being changed in a text that says nothing about changing rules, just that they will be applied more strictly reggarding politics (which means being applied instead of being completely ignored).

So, nobody? No post? Really? It is like the rule change thing? Empty accusations?

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
Of course, that is why I find strange that people talk about rules being changed in a text that says nothing about changing rules, just that they will be applied more strictly reggarding politics (which means being applied instead of being completely ignored).
Ah yes, amazing gotcha moment there.

I suppose I should have said "changed application of the rules" instead of "rule changes".

Shame on me for being so deceitful.

So, nobody? No post? Really? It is like the rule change thing? Empty accusations?
I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm not advocating for the deletion of posts.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,688 Posts
I know you are craving to be a martyr, that was not addressed to any individual, but to the hilarious ideia that I was disrupting the wave of constructive voices. If I wanted to mention you, or address to you, I would just like I always did.
A simple 'sorry' would have sufficed. Instead you seem determined to prove Nacka right.

·
Registered
19,758 Posts
No offense, maybe you, JC, Inacio and Oz are good people in real life, but in this role you are very divisive and driving posters away.
why? what did she do to you? just saying, any bad word on Inácio, and you may even lose honourable Hun forum membership.
Am sure they are good people in real life. But they and Van are horrible in this admin role. That much is obvious. And she barely even posts as it is, normally bi monthly as others have pointed out. Perhaps if she contributed more, she'd see what those other admins are doing to xt but unfortunately her silence is enabling them. Its the same situation in wwe where we have an absent FM which gives the admin the convienient excuse to go in and destroy the place....

PS I thought I already lost the hon membership? Is it because I am not 6.73% Jewish like our Andean friend pretends to be? ;)

·
Administrator
29,408 Posts
Ah yes, amazing gotcha moment there.

I suppose I should have said "changed application of the rules" instead of "rule changes".

Shame on me for being so deceitful.
Well, now you can edit every post of you where you claimed such thing in the last 5 months which ended supporting Boyo's 'Fake rules admin" or Ante similar claims and just leave: "I am complaining because the admins are following the rules".

I think you're confusing me with someone else. I'm not advocating for the deletion of posts.
Neither do I. I just asked you to show me when the supposed "left" propaganda, posters, etc were left untouched while we applied the rules on those "right" wing posters, as you insinuate we are using the rules to impose our "ideological" view. So, where are those?

Accusing us of bias and joining voice with those doing so (like Ante or Boyo) only make sense if you show us allowing such "left wing posting" to happen and if we let insults against the "right wing" undeleted, etc. Show us or lets end any claim that anyone was barred because his supposed ideology and not because there was blatant racism such as comparing african americans to monkeys, direct offenses against members of XT (which include us) or mysogy (a sucessful woman being compared constantly to a man), which are just part of respect your follow XTmers and keep the debate on a good level that always was part of XT basic rules.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,689 Posts
Well, now you can edit every post of you where you claimed such thing in the last 5 months which ended supporting Boyo's 'Fake rules admin" or Ante similar claims and just leave: "I am complaining because the admins are following the rules".

Neither do I. I just asked you to show me when the supposed "left" propaganda, posters, etc were left untouched while we applied the rules on those "right" wing posters, as you insinuate we are using the rules to impose our "ideological" view. So, where are those?

Accusing us of bias and joining voice with those doing so (like Ante or Boyo) only make sense if you show us allowing such "left wing posting" to happen and if we let insults against the "right wing" undeleted, etc. Show us or lets end any claim that anyone was barred because his supposed ideology and not because there was blatant racism such as comparing african americans to monkeys, direct offenses against members of XT (which include us) or mysogy (a sucessful woman being compared constantly to a man), which are just part of respect your follow XTmers and keep the debate on a good level that always was part of XT basic rules.
I have no idea what the **** you are on about.

I'll just assume that you're having some sort of internal monologue going on there.

Have a nice evening! :)

·
Registered
19,758 Posts

·
Registered
17,505 Posts
Looking at how divided this forum seems to be along political ideology from the previous posts, I see all the wisdom relating to why the forum in the past did not allow political discussions.

I wish they had stuck to it because it seems to have opened a can of worms which can't be re-closed.

In any case, I don't think this is the thread for people to rehash old grievances.

Let's focus on moving forward, no pun intended.

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
Hello all,

Please use this thread below for reporting any feedback:

Jeff M

101 - 118 of 118 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.