Xtratime Community banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Greta joke sharer
23,248 Posts
I'm afraid I wouldn't have the patience to make that work. There's almost nothing that infuriates me more than networks that don't work smoothly and consistently.

I just got back home after trying to help a friend with her internet issues. After trying to swap cables, converters, routers and changing every setting imaginable my only conclusion was that the issue must be in a switch or something in the server room of the housing society. If I had been alone there'd be routers and cables soaring through the air due to the frustration of not being able to figure where the issue was.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
38,110 Posts
I'm afraid I wouldn't have the patience to make that work. There's almost nothing that infuriates me more than networks that don't work smoothly and consistently.

I just got back home after trying to help a friend with her internet issues. After trying to swap cables, converters, routers and changing every setting imaginable my only conclusion was that the issue must be in a switch or something in the server room of the housing society. If I had been alone there'd be routers and cables soaring through the air due to the frustration of not being able to figure where the issue was.
Don't beat around the bush, Nacka. If you want me to come over and install it for you, just say so. ;)

61 - 65 of 65 Posts