Xtratime Community banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,674 Posts
Apparently this forum software requires a plug-in @Osman have a look at Admin Panel -> Options -> Attachments -> Default Image Processor -> ImageMagick PECL Extension -> Save.

·
inbred amoeba
3,109 Posts
There are XT users who were only active in the chat before the implementation. Is it feasible to reinstate the general chat function?

Also, there is some XT mafia game culture, which would only be preserved if private chat function is in place (among other things) Can you do it too for us?

@admin (the VS ones)

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
There are XT users who were only active in the chat before the implementation. Is it feasible to reinstate the general chat function?

Also, there is some XT mafia game culture, which would only be preserved if private chat function is in place (among other things) Can you do it too for us?

@admin (the VS ones)
The previous technology required third party plugins tthat forces us to rely on them for updates and fixes to common issues, we are moving away from relying on third-party providers, for this reason, we wanted to keep everything in house to ensure we can maintain and manage the products. We will continue to look for a solution for this.

Whenever there is an ad, I think it's a post!! It's maddening!
I wanted to take a moment to assure you that we are listening to all the feedback

That being said, this site is supported by ads. As you already know, that’s how we keep the lights on around here. As it turns out, servers, bandwidth, security, and maintenance aren’t free. ;)

We are working with our development teams to also introduce a new premium membership for purchase in the coming months that will allow members to view the site ad-free.

- Cricket

·
Registered
17,388 Posts
We are working with our development teams to also introduce a new premium membership for purchase in the coming months that will allow members to view the site ad-free.
Muahahahaha.

It probably had to come to this.

I suggest resetting everyone's password. That would be a much simpler solution.

·
First Place winner, June 2010 Photo Contest
37,674 Posts
... thissite is supported by ads. As you already know, that’s how we keep the lights on around here. As it turns out, servers, bandwidth, security, and maintenance aren’t free. ;)
Relying on advertisements to generate profit seems like a rather outdated business model. Surely you can earn more by taking other approaches.

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I will definitely pass on your feedback to the team.

For now, if you hover over the timestamp with your cursor (assuming you're not on your phone) it will show you the exact date and time.

- Cricket

·
Greta joke sharer
22,686 Posts
Are there any other chrome users here? I seem lack a few icons. And I can't see if I've checked boxes when voting in polls or changing my user settings. Anyone else having the same issue?

·
Administrator
677 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Are there any other chrome users here? I seem lack a few icons. And I can't see if I've checked boxes when voting in polls or changing my user settings. Anyone else having the same issue?

View attachment 69740
I am on Chrome and am seeing all the icons properly. Which version of Chrome? Is it fully updated? Which operating system are you using? Is it fully updated?

- Cricket

·
Greta joke sharer
22,686 Posts
I am on Chrome and am seeing all the icons properly. Which version of Chrome? Is it fully updated? Which operating system are you using? Is it fully updated?

- Cricket
I'm on Windows 10 Version 1809 and Chrome also seems to be up to date (Version 78.0.3904.97).

I'll just tinker around for a bit to see if I find a solution.

·
Greta joke sharer
22,686 Posts
I found the "solution". The ad-blocker seems to be the culprit. If I turn it off I see the icons and I can also see when I have checked a box.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts