Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another game, another 3 points dominating Iceland to take over first place in the group with ease.

We are simply too good. And your tears taste delicious.

We are Croatia.:proud:

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
I do not have to wish. I am a quarter Croat. and I once lived there.

·
Registered
69,003 Posts
maybe it will come back to bite me but I find it funny this Iceland team made such a splash at the Euros when in three games vs. Croatia in recent years they managed to muster 1 shot on target combined, and that was the 2nd leg of the playoffs in the dying minutes

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
maybe it will come back to bite me but I find it funny this Iceland team made such a splash at the Euros when in three games vs. Croatia in recent years they managed to muster 1 shot on target combined, and that was the 2nd leg of the playoffs in the dying minutes

Well they did knockout England along with many other great results. They are not a bad team but Croatia is too elite, obviously. Croatia has graduated from being a qualifying team and they're now a tournament team which means that they should only be judged in tournaments.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
It is all well and good you brag about being Croatian. Great football club, constantly producing talent and is also the place Slaven Bilic is from. :thumbsup:

But you know what nullifies all that as far as Croatia's reputation on xtratime goes.

HS is Croatian.

·
Gyula
2,620 Posts
It is all well and good you brag about being Croatian. Great football club, constantly producing talent and is also the place Slaven Bilic is from. :thumbsup:

But you know what nullifies all that as far as Croatia's reputation on xtratime goes.

HS is Croatian.
We don't condone personal attacks here on the WWE forum.

·
Master Debater
20,651 Posts
We don't condone personal attacks here on the WWE forum.
Yea this is true, I completely forgot the WWE section was the bastion of consensus, civility and most certainly the place where no one ever insults anyone.

When in Rome......I apologize for my behavior and will make sure it is more in line with the culture of this subforum. :rastgele:

·
Registered
6,784 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
20,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
6,784 Posts
another routine win over Northern Ireland...

do you expect anything else from the EE standard bearer? :shades:

·
Wikipedia Editor
2,400 Posts
1 - 20 of 54 Posts