Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now this is a friendly but it is also a preparation match for Euro and I thought it was stupid playing China because it was an easy match but now I see it was a little to hard for us.For all those people who thought we had a chance to win Euro "SORRY".
The only good thing is that Mijatovic is scoring for our National Team, but against easy teams so that might not mean anything.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
We suck and we suck bad... :(
And just to think Boskov was saying something about winning EURO just one day before this disgrace of a match..

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If somebody came in here and said "YU suck", "can't play" or "croatia are better than YU" there would be this huge arguement....

I haven't seen the game or heard reports so i don't know how we played...one thing is for sure....we have great individual players who are payed millions of dollars from the biggest clubs in the world to play soccer...
alot of them play better when they play for their own clubs.....but when it comes to the national team they couldn't even be bothered running for the ball.......

With the exception of some players namely the great one Miha and Jugovic along with a few more......Our players think they are King S*** when it comes to the national team and because they don't have to fight for a position on the team, like they have to at club level, they just don't play as well..

I am not saying our team sux, i think our team is the best....what i am saying is some of our playing think they are untouchable....WRONG.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets Take a look at our players at club level.

MIJATOVIC-Unbelievably poor season
JUGOVIC-Has to fight just to be on bench
STANKOVIC-Form Slump
MILOSEVIC-Scores 1 goal every 6 matches
DJOROVIC-Isnt even on Celtas Squad
JOKANOVIC-Same as Djorovic
KOVACEVIC-Cant even get more then 10 minutes on field

I love our national team but the truth is "WE SUCK"

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Viljuska, I haven't seen the game either but have read reports and they all say the same thing - this was our worst game in 10 years!!
And I can just picture the match, since I have seen this happen so many times, and I am not amused...
Mijatovic has nicely answered the question I asked in the previous topic - which one of our players are famous European stars, what the hell is Boskov crapping about when he says we have the best players in Europe..?
Better than Holland??
Italy?
Spain??
France????

Give me a break...

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh come on people! Lets not be negative :) You just never know what miricle may occur :p hahha, but I doubt it, maybe, MAYBE they will see what they are doing to our nation and get some sense into themselves!

Just hey, this is their second match of the year, with only one training session!

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
guys, guys, hold on, take it easy, don't write them off quite yet. Everyboddy knows that this match meant absolutely nothing. It served well to see what form some of our lesser capped players were in, like Jovan Stankovic, Sakic, Djordjevic, Bunjevcevic, Cicovic. We know who our starting 11 are more or less. Had this been an important match, Mijatovic would certainly not have tried a bicycle kick from five yards out. Yes some of our players out extreely out of form right now, Jugovic comes to mind, so does Milosevic. But these ARE world class players, they wouldn't even be sitting on the benches of their respective clubs if they weren't and we have to have confidence that when the time comes, they will be in form and ready to play. We do have a bit of a lousy friendly schedule, but we have them none the less, and we have 4 more gauranteed and possbily a fifth. That is plenty of time. A little patience, that's all we need. And besides, a win is a win, whether it's 1:0 or 7:0, it's still a win, now just review the match, fix the mistakes andd go from there.
NAPRED PLAVI

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All of you are completly amazing. we played really crap against china but this is not a reason for all of you to spit on our idols. before 10 days you were things like "pedja the best", "miha the bomber" etc. we have to trust in our team and this is the onliest way to achieve something. pull yourself together and think before you post something.
zivela srbija!!!!!!!!!!!
napred plavi!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
It seems that it is questionable if we are going to play against Turkey, the public is against this match (the Turkish public, that is)..
I haven't really lost faith in our players, I was very disappointed after the match because it brought back some bad memories.
I still have faith in them, but I won't be surprised if we don't make it to the next round..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts