Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rui Jorge that is.Parma is close to securing Sporting Lisbon wing back Rui Jorge.The left sided player is equally comfortable at defence or at midfield.He was included in Portugal's 22 for the European Championship.The deal will go through or shut down after the Euro.Another rumor indicates that Parma made a double bid at Sporting for Rui Jorge and his defencive partner Beto.

Rui Jorge is valued at 4 mil $ while Beto at 8 mil $.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
they could flop like Couto or shine like Rui Jorge and Beto, but i don't think they will come :( or :)-(WTF???)

Meanwhile we loaned out Mora to Torino he spend a year at Napoli last season.

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Flop like Couto ? Fernando "The Exorcist" Couto ?

Why he is not partnering Nesta at Lazio instead of Miha is beyond me, and he has been formiddable with Portugal a EURO as well.

I can't believe you just said that Willem.

Ciao.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He was a flop with Parma...but he was a midfielder back then.Scary...

He is a good player now.Very strong,very hard (TOO hard usually) :)

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lets say that Parma did not changed his position.Because at Barcelona before nd after Parma was a defender as well...Thuram,Couto,Cannavaro sounds bad to me...none of them sweeper.

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
I ment the time Couto played in parma, i haven't seen
him in that time but i heard that he was a big 'flop'
at the 2 years he spend in Parma:(

But i agree his qualities now are very good a great central defender!

Ciao too:)

M

·
0 Posts
Amo, i really hope you get Rui Costa. He's a great playmaker and i would love to see him in front of Almeyda. If you get Rui Costa and Sergio Conceicao, Parma can really challenge Lazio for the supremacy of the midfielf when they meet next season. However, i think the balance may lean in our corner because of our all action left winger, the one and only Pavel Nedved!

Micoud, Rui Costa, Almeyda, Conceicao... can't wait to see them play 2gether!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts