Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

You full up my senses like a packet of woodbine, like a bucket of sleuth, like a night out in Sheffield, like a greasy chip butty, come fill me again nana nana nana oooo

This is what I the new Sheffield united manager walked out to, the Sheffield united fans were pleased that Neil Warnock had been replaced, my beloved united are a club who can make the premiership, but in my and all the united fans he was holding us back, now I am going to do what Warnock cant, get us to the premiership,

I have been given 1 million pounds to spend, combine this with the squad I already have I think we have a great chance to go up, the squad is aging, so my aim is to bring in some youth to help our push to the premiership.

At my first appearance in front of our fans I promised them that I will make Sheffield united a success but also asked them to be patient and asked them to give me a few seasons to make the team mien, then we will be a big hit in England for years to come.

beautifull down town brammel lane.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Just a little notice. We seem to have a little JawZ two here. Yorkshirelad has loads of stories already. This one better last. Good luck!:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry tannel, but in between my net games im not really finding a team that i am enjoying, i did enjoy my previos sufc game so hopefully ill stick with this one.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
freindly (sheffield united v celtic) 16th july 2005

well for my first freindly i have gone with a strong team, celtic arent the easiest team to beat but there defense could leak a goal or two.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Tanel said:
Just a little notice. We seem to have a little JawZ two here. Yorkshirelad has loads of stories already. This one better last. Good luck!:D
Tanel if anyones a little Jawz its me. I've done stories and quit them as fast with Blackburn, Fc Haka, West Ham, Marseille, Burton Albion, Wolverhampton,and Blackpool. The only one that lasted more than a year was the Ireland NT one but that was a national team.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

well we had a great go, and we got at them from the start we attacked and there back line looked shakey, finally we got our reward, a great goal from webber, but sadly hartson headed home to finalise a lively draw.

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
Dont know anything about Sheffield players :D but you have enough players for his postition so you could sell him

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
freindly(livingston v sheffield united)

great performance from the lads, going to scotland and keeping a clean seet isnt the easiest thing to do, but we did make it look easy, 3-0 and it could have been more,

on transfer news, i have signed gareth jones a 19 year old goal keeper on a free transfer, he will be 3rd keeper for us this season.

lee bell a 16 year old left back has joined us on a free after he was released by wednsday at the end of last season.

and finnaly john fletcher a centre back at 18 years of age was released by qpr at the end of last eason also arrives ona free transfer.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
freindly (sheff utd v inter)

great performance even though we lost, scoring two against inter is a brilliant achievement, afterwords there manager praised my players for how well they played.

on transfer news i have reluctantly sold my best star player, jagielka has left for 2.5m pounds to go down south to portsmouth.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Well, there are loads of unfinished stories. That's why I usually very carefully consider what I'm going to play. ;)

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
freindly,(barnet v shef utd)

bit of a easier game so i put out most of my squad and young players,
and we still got a easy win,

no transfers have accured

1 - 20 of 51 Posts