Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last time VG coach us we try to buy the champions league winning team from ajax. Now we try to be the new Valencia and target Mendiet and Kily. Barca must fins the new stars in south america and europe like this clubs did.

·
Registered
10,150 Posts
So what do you think the board is trying to do, thinking about Rochembach, Geovanni, Saviola, Riquelme... ;)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geovanni isn´t good. Rochemback is ok and Saviola too. I want barca to find players like Walter Samuel and Ronaldinho first of all clubs and get them. If we want them now we´ll have to pay plenty of money

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
If Geovanni isn't good, why do you think Barca payed such an amount of money on him? I never saw him play in Brazil, but he must have been impressive. So if he had been given a real chance he might have been playing much better.

The similarities between Ronaldinho and Geovanni is that both sucked when they started their european adventures.
The difference is that Ronaldinho got another chance while Geovanni didn't.

Clubs don't try to make silly moves. Some clubs are not very competent when it comes to transfers, but their goal is to make a winning team.
You want Barca to find players like Samuel and Ronaldinho and get them first.
What do you think every other club wants?

Every transfer is a gamble. Some bigger then others. If you want a great move sometimes you have to gamble.
Barca tried and failed with Geovanni.
Roma tried and succeded with Samuel.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Saviola is just ok? I can tell you dude, you cant find another young player in south america who is nearly as good as him! I dont think barca will land Mendieta and I hope not

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
iam sure that all our young players will be in the first squad in world cup 2006;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts