Xtratime Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are clearly the most stylish team. Why? Our outfit; we are the best looking and our teams has the best looking wives and girlfriends.

Our coach is the most charasmatic and wity coach alive (second to Lippi though).

Remember: Sometimes it doesn't matter whether you win or lose...but that you look good. My father always tells me this.

Makes me proud to be an Italian.

And we are truly the 007 of football. Stylish, sophisticated but leathal and the liscence to destroy at the world cup.

F*** were good!

Our jerseys are simple, elegant appropriate. Other teams (who use Adidas) have holes all over their jerseys so that they can breath. but they look like peasents!

Again, F*** were good!!!!!;)

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Some thread u have invented. :dielaugh: Catenaccio.

Its a World Cup where we play football and have to outscore & out defend other teams to lift it. And u have gone and turned it into a beauty contest with Mr. Intelligent, Mr. Sexy etc........:eekani: :rollani: :yuck:

Come back to earth.
;)

Ciao

·
Registered
4,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats wrong with a bit of fun.

Besides, the world cup is more than just football. It is a true representation of international cultures. It how you see your team and your country being represented on a world stage.

(The playboy avatar is a symbol of a mans appreciation for the opposite sex and how most men want to live - as a playboy!). I will never change my avatar. It suits me.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Catenaccio, I respect ur views.

U see WC something more than football. I don't do it that way. I watch WC for the sake of Football and football only.:)

Sorry if I sounded insulting. U have the right to ur opinion.

Ciao

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
Talking about this... I thought the full-blue ones were great back at 1998. the best blue out there. Pity they change it...i forgotten if it was kappa then.

Is ADP boots Addidas......the white boots. Its cool. Beck seems to be wearing it too. Nowdays the boot company is getting all sorts of colours on boots... referees shirts etc.

Interesting point catenaccio. Its getting colourful...much improved than that old BLACK refree and players wearing tights.

About the gals...hmmm couldnt get to see much on TV....is there any pic and description on them, URLs plz. I only say treze and henry's wife.

Cheers!

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
Catenaccio said:
And we are truly the 007 of football. Stylish, sophisticated but leathal and the liscence to destroy at the world cup.

F*** were good!
Can't be said better!! Nice thread Catenaccio. :)

I don't like the current jerseys that much even though I got one a month ago. We should have stuck with the Euro2000 qualifying shirt, I reckon that one looked the best and it looked alot like the one of '82 aswell.
The red keeper jersey that Buffon had on in the Mexico game was cool.

Guys one of the best looking footballer wives I ever seen is the wife of Costacurta. Try to find pictures of her if you can.

·
Registered
185 Posts
the WC is about the best team ,and the team who wins and not about the most beautiful and stylish team etc etc

the italian shirt is indeed the nicest of all ,but can totti play some good and beatiful football while wearing it??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts