Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 307 Posts

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys..the game is over a month from now. It seems though we have not seen a game for years, so lets start talking about this one.

General thoughts?
What do you think our formation should be? tactics? players who should be in/out?

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Yeah, it's absolutly feel like a year, actuelly for me it feels like hundred years now;)

I have been thinking alot on this game and I just hope that we don't miss like 10chances without scoring, but if we score on our chances and Belgium continue to be bad like this I think we will win this..2-0:)

Oh and who is injuried to this match?

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No actually..not any important ones anyways.

Bajramovic did not play this week, but thats after playing 2 weeks straight 90min games. I think its the teams fault they over did it too fast. I think next week he will be back. I hope its not an on-going injury for him.

Biscevic seems to be doing great at Hajduk, so I think we will see him get a call as well, which is good, he is good of the bench at the very least.

This Rahimic guy though, if we can get him, we really could get some more options when it comes to the formation. It would free up Barbarez to play upfront as well if we wanted to. Really, I'd like Barbarez and Bolic upfront, than Bolic and Misimovic.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Manijak said:
No actually..not any important ones anyways.

Bajramovic did not play this week, but thats after playing 2 weeks straight 90min games. I think its the teams fault they over did it too fast. I think next week he will be back. I hope its not an on-going injury for him.

Biscevic seems to be doing great at Hajduk, so I think we will see him get a call as well, which is good, he is good of the bench at the very least.

This Rahimic guy though, if we can get him, we really could get some more options when it comes to the formation. It would free up Barbarez to play upfront as well if we wanted to. Really, I'd like Barbarez and Bolic upfront, than Bolic and Misimovic.
Yeah I agree, Barbarez is great upfront .But it seems that Rahimic has some problems with NSBIH or whatever but who knows.. :sigh:

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Belgija-BIH 0:2 (Misimovic, Barbarez)

Formation+Starters?
Hasagic

Salihamidzic Spahic Bajic Papac

Grujic/Grlic Bajramovic Misimovic Baljic

Barbarez

Bolic

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Thats how I would have it but knowing Baka anything could happen, I wouldnt be surprised to see Barba as a keeper.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Why don't we play a 442 formation?What is the formation we play?

·
Registered
514 Posts
We play 4-2-3-1 formation most of the times
This is how i think we should play vs. Belgium

-------------------------- Hasagic -----------------------------

--Salihamidzic ------- Spahic ----- Milenkovic ------- Music ----

------------- Bajramovic -----------Grlic/Biscevic-----------

------ Beslija ------------- Barbarez --------------- Baljic -----

---------------------------- Bolic ------------------------------

Rezerve: Bajic, Misimovic, Blatnjak, Biscevic, Papac, Tolja, Halilovic

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I hear that apparently we will once again give Rahimic a call. Hopefully he shows up. I'd like to know why he has not shown up in the past. I think the last time around, he was injured, but what is the deal here? Are NSBIH that dumb to continue calling someone that outright said no?
I would like to think no, so hopefully, its just been circumstance that he has not shown up.

If we shows up, wow, I would be quiet impressed with the lineup we could put out there and I would be pretty confident in a win.

oh, and he just got picked as part of the "best" players in the last round of Uefa Cup.

Sliskovic announces the team on March 11th. (not far away)

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
Pun mi je kurac ovog Rahimica vise, te nije Maradona da ga treba molit milion puta da igra

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
He ain't no Maradona but he is good... he would be great addition to the NT. I agree we should not be begging him but until i hear him say that he does not want to play for us then i wont believe it. I really hope he comes on board and strengthens our midfield.

·
Registered
10,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hmmm...I thought the list of the players called was supposed to be announced today.

As much as I know, the spisak was supposed to be announced today. I dont know if Baka got drunk the night before and forgot about it, slept in, or what.

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
I think he notified the players who he was calling up today, but when he announces the list to the media outlets is up to him.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I hope for a draw :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
march 26th Belgium vs. BiH 1:2
march 30th BiH vs. Lituania 2:0

6 points for us :)

·
Registered