Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 182 Posts

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less then 2 weeks left to the actual game. Hope for atleast 1 point!

Forca Shqipni!

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
If we're hoping for a draw against Hungary might as well forfeit the Portugal game. :howler:

I think it's time to be a little more optimistic.. especially when it comes to teams who are not that better.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Is anybody planning to go to Hungary to watch the game ?

Hope that we will be on a great day, and that we will win this game !

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
If we're hoping for a draw against Hungary might as well forfeit the Portugal game. :howler:

I think it's time to be a little more optimistic.. especially when it comes to teams who are not that better.
The last time we got 3 points away was at Luxembourg, and Hungary is not Luxembourg. Being more realistic works for me. We have always strugled to beat teams that are on the same level as us away.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is anybody planning to go to Hungary to watch the game ?

Hope that we will be on a great day, and that we will win this game !
Personally i'll be there in Budapest :) It's very cheap travelling from Sweden, only costs 150 euro. Will secure a ticket for the game today i hope.

·
Registered
10,563 Posts
----------Beqaj--------
-Dallku-Curri-Beqiri-Vangjeli
--------Bulku-Cana-------
---Hyka----------Berisha-
----------Duro----------
----------Salihi----------

Id would love to see that line-up we would have tremendous speed on counter attacks.......but Haan will not have bulku start along with cana @ CM/DM, and he wont have berisha and Hyka @ the wings :(

·
Registered
997 Posts
Hyka is a great player, and probably the more talented we have actually. But playing with him, is playing with one player left the whole game. He received no passes from the other players during the last two games.

Haan should first arrange that "connection problem" between Hyka and the rest of the squad, before putting Hyka in the strating line-up. Furthermore, Hyka played only 7 minutes with Mainz since the beginning of the season ... !

Beqaj
Dallku - Beqiri - Teli - Vangjeli
Lala - Cana - Curri
Duro - Berisha
Salihi

·
Registered
8,906 Posts
I highly doubt Haan will bench Lala or Skela. Its sad because Bulku, Bylykbashi, and others could be more useful. Duro is untouchable at the moment while neither Hyka or Berisha are getting enough minutes.

I think Teli should be in central defense!

·
Registered
997 Posts
Lista e perfaqesuesesh Hungareze

Portier: Gabor Babos (NEC), Marton Fulop (Sunderland), Laszlo Koteles (Diosgyor), Adam Bogdan (Bolton).

mbrojtës: Zoltan Szelesi (Strasbourg), Laszlo Bognar (Red Bull Salzburg), Roland Juhasz (Anderlecht), Tamas Vasko (Avellino), Zsolt Low (Hoffenheim), Vilmos Vanczak (Sion), Boldizsar Bodor (Roda), Krisztian Timar (Plymouth).

Mesfushorë : Tamas Hajnal (Dortmund), Zoltan Gera (Fulham), Krisztian Vadocz (Osasuna), Pal Dardai (Hertha Berlin), Peter Halmosi (Hull), Balazs Toth (Genk), Akos Buzsaky (QPR), Tamas Koltai (Gyori ETO), Balazs Dzsudzsak (PSV), Szabolcs Huszti (Hanover).

Sulmues : Gergely Rudolf (Debrecen), Sandor Torghelle (Augsburg).

KOMENT : Shifet qe sulmi hungarez nuk perbehet nga emra te frikshem, ndersa mesfusha e tyre duket mjaft e forte me emra si Hajnal, Gera, Dzsudzsak, Hustzi, Dardai ... ! Prandaj them qe skuadra e cila do ta fitoje luften ne mesfushe, do ta fitoje edhe kete takim.

Keshtu, per ti dhene me shume force mesfushes tone, them qe te fusim aty Currin. Padyshim qe nje treshe Lala - Cana - Curri do te ishte perfekte ne thyerje te aksioneve te kundershtareve.

Para tyre, dyshja Berisha - Duro do te kishte qene ideale, duke ditur se jane lojtar eksploziv qe do ta kishin vene shume mbrojtjen kundershtare ne veshtiresi.

·
Registered
391 Posts
The game will be played at the Puskas Ference stadion which has 70,000 seats :eek: looks like it will be a big turnout for the match

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
i hope the inside problems won't affect our performance. kapllani shouldn't be called in my opinion

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
We can tie this game and possibly even win it. I think most of our players are in good form and I have a confidence about them.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
guys i think if we get a tie it will be an amazing result. think about it. hungary is playing at home. i know they are not that great but if they dont win against albania, who are they gonna beat?

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
good point but I think either team can win. Just a matter of who brings it that day

1 - 20 of 182 Posts