Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone applied for tickets here? Several questions

1) I'm having a bitch of a time even trying to apply right now. I know the next round will begin some time in May. But i see no application forms anywhere. When the next round begins will then applications be available.

2) When the Savez gets the tickets how will they distribute them and how could i apply to get them.

3) Does anyone know if any travel agency will be able to buy and distribute these tickets? Will their be packasges etc?

4) Does anyone believe FIFA when they say they won't let you in if the chip info doesn't match? I mean on this chip they said name and address won't be in the chip, so what will be able to match those people with the ticket?

This system is very confusing and i desperately want to go to Germany but this system is just angering me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cro's better qualify

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Does anyone know if any travel agency will be able to buy and distribute these tickets? Will their be packasges etc?
Well since your from the US you could go along with Sam's Army it would be sooo much cheaper plus you get hotel room,food etc... and you will have tickets to all the games the US plays in, but im sure once your in Germany you could find ways to get tickets to some other games but the only problem i see is once the US NT gets knocked out of the tourney (which will probably be early in the group stage) i think you have to pack up and leave with the group.I'm not 100% sure on all of this but when the US qualify they post the info on there website..

·
Registered
5,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ambis said:
Well since your from the US you could go along with Sam's Army it would be sooo much cheaper plus you get hotel room,food etc... and you will have tickets to all the games the US plays in, but im sure once your in Germany you could find ways to get tickets to some other games but the only problem i see is once the US NT gets knocked out of the tourney (which will probably be early in the group stage) i think you have to pack up and leave with the group.I'm not 100% sure on all of this but when the US qualify they post the info on there website..

I always knew about Sam's Army well run group.

Cro tickets would be hard to get i mean all the cro games will definetly be sold out you can't just buy tickets at the gate with Cro's.

This scalping thing pisses me off in Japan and South korea they had no problem letting scalpers buy huge amounts of tickets because they knew they probably weren't going to sell out most games their. But when in Europe when they know most games will be sold out they start putting microchips in tickets A$$holes.

·
Thought Criminal
14,005 Posts
croatian batman said:
3) Does anyone know if any travel agency will be able to buy and distribute these tickets? Will their be packasges etc?
That is the way im getting them. My dads friend is a croatian travel agent, and he told my dad that he can get them so that is one way.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I want to go pretty badly. Only problem is next year is grade 12 so exams and graduation will make sure I'll miss at least the first two games, I might be good to go by the final group game and If I am I'll see you in Germany! about the chip is it just to check to see if the ticket is real as i presume? or is the personal imfo bull just them trying to scare scalpers?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts