Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 4 games we are 4 points off argentina...what a s#it performance:(:( WAKE UP IDIOTS!:(:(
Seleção

1º Argentina 12
2º Brasil 8
3º Uruguai 7
4º Equador 6
5º Paraguai 6
6º Colômbia 5
7º Peru 4
8º Chile 4
9º Venezuela 3
10 Bolívia 1

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I think all these top five will qualify..with Paraguay going to the play offs, and Colombia goins to the WC automatically.
And of course BRASIL in first place and Argentina in second :)

------------------
GAVIOES DA FIEL
Pelo Corinthians, com muito amor ate o fim.
A Corrente Jamais Sera Quebrada!
THE WORLD IS OURS

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
ze da fiel, i agree with everything you said. brazil first, arg second. the list will stay the same way it is now, because chile is terrible. they are not going back to the world cup.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
Ze didnt u say that the top 5 teams will stay but then u also said that colombia will qualify?!!

About Chile.....They have played 4 games so far. They have lost against Argentina and Urugay but really these 2 teams have practically already qualified for the WC along with Brasil. A draw with Peru when Chile was out of form!! Next time Chile will give them a beating just like in 97!! And they have beaten a tough Paraguay who will be a major rival to Chile convincingly 3-1!! So really Chile havemnt done all too bad!!

I think that Chile can finish 4th in the qualifiers and they can also beat Colombia and match Colombia in every aspect if not better it!!

I think that this is how the standings will finish
1. Argentina (they just dont look like losing)
2. Brasil (probably better than Argentina but they are not awake yet and not performing their best!!)
3. Urugay (not as good as Brasil or Argentina but easily 1 step ahead of the rest!!)
4. Chile (campeon eterno!! and will get revenge on Brasil for 1989 when they were banned ;);))
5. Colombia (they will scrape through against tough opposition mainly Paraguay Peru and Ecuador who especially are very good at home for obvious reasons!! But they will be knocked out in the playoff by the great Australians!!:):):))

FORZALAZIO!

·
Canonized
37,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
El matador,
Colombia have had the toughest games so far...they played agaisnt us and argentina, and htey have played in Bolivia in the altitude...so they should come back.
Unfortunately I do not think Chile will qualify, all though i wished they did, cause Chileans are always cool!:)
Probably getting Colombia's place would be nice!:):)
Uruguay defended very well agaisnt us, they got one eraly attack and scored the goal...then they did not kick again to the goal!:)
But we defintly got to wake up, we got all the players needed...now all we need is attitude!
But hten again we are the most dangerous when we find ourselves in this sort of position.....last year when we lost to Argentina the team completly changed 3 days later, to give them a lesson...and Bielsa had to say:"brazil is by far teh best of the world". Also in the pre -olympic COlombia were thinking they were the hot shots.....then we beat them 9x0 to put you guys through!:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts