Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our weakness - defence. And its weakest point - left back position. What do you guys think?

I voted for Michal Zewlakow, even though he isn't the most reliable defender I can think of. Still far better than Rzasa in my opinion. Dudka should be included in the WC team as well - as Zewlakow's replacement.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Zewlakow is our best left back but it doesnt mean that hes any good

·
Registered
17 Posts

Zewlakow no doubts about it! With Dudka as his sub!

Rzasa should not be even taken for consideration!!!

ps I don't know what you guys have against Zewlakow he is a decent player playing in a decent club (anderlecht --> olympiakos )

·
Registered
153 Posts
Yes Areksen, you'r right, Zewlakow is good player, he almost always plays good but nothing more... he isin't shining

·
Registered
684 Posts
Where does Lewandowski play, he has played a couple of times in left back for shakhtar and has done alright, unless hes already in another pos

·
Registered
805 Posts
saciuk said:
Where does Lewandowski play, he has played a couple of times in left back for shakhtar and has done alright, unless hes already in another pos
Mostly DM but it's not his postion. Lately he was tried in central defence and he did ok.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zewlakow never seriously challenged.

Newspapaers speculate that Rzasa won't be called up for any of the remaining friendlies, which would mean he's out. I wonder who the 2nd choice left back is going to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts