• Slovenia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
my first choice is Germany and second choice is Hollandia
The problem with Germany is they lost Ballack for the world cup. Holland lost Robben and for some reason Holland doesnt perform well in big games. They do well in qualifications but screw up in the big show.

You have to watch out for the African teams, even though there slowly losing there star players but you can never count them out, they also have homecourt and we all know how much homecourt matters.

But my choice has to be Spain.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
I voted for Nigeria. They have always been a scary team and now they basicly get to play at home. I cant believe someone voted for Serbia.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Hahahaha Hakop, you made my day ! :howler:

·
Registered
8,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
person who voted for serbia is a serbian member that comes to our fourm ofthen good for him

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Robben is joining the Dutch team next week. Germany is a decent team... too decent. They don't have any players with flair or players who can win a game on their own. Brazil doesnt have the experience, Argentina has THE team to win the WC but their coach sucks. Spain will at least be in the final with the excellent team they have. England is very dangerous. But Holland will amaze everybody. It´s funny how the whole world doesn´t rate Holland but I´m going for top spots. I forgot to mention France, who suck big time. And Italy is just a hoknats team.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
Hakop, even if Domenech uses a 4-5-1, a 4-2-4, 4-4-2, 9-1-0 .. we will be trashed .. :D

Yeah I know France will be humiliated but I don't care .. I dislike so much that fu*king team and her fu*king coach !

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
is the French team all naturalized players, or were they born in France? How could FIFA let them do that, when we have problems getting Armenians to play for Armenia.

·
I love you Vardan.M
3,180 Posts
is the French team all naturalized players, or were they born in France? How could FIFA let them do that, when we have problems getting Armenians to play for Armenia.
What did you say when Djorkaeff, Boghossian or Zidane played for France NT ?

That's not because blacks play for France that they are not french .. They are french as Boghossian or Djorkaeff are.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
My all time favorite teams are Holland and Brazil but i realy think the African teams are gona surprise people in this cup because of the home field advantage. I will be done with my annoying economics class in two more weeks and i hope i can watch some of the games.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
Robben is joining the Dutch team next week. Germany is a decent team... too decent. They don't have any players with flair or players who can win a game on their own. Brazil doesnt have the experience, Argentina has THE team to win the WC but their coach sucks. Spain will at least be in the final with the excellent team they have. England is very dangerous. But Holland will amaze everybody. It´s funny how the whole world doesn´t rate Holland but I´m going for top spots. I forgot to mention France, who suck big time. And Italy is just a hoknats team.
Holland are a good team but they can never perform in the big stage.
Euro 2008 they finished first in the group stage undefeated beating Italy 3-0, France 4-1, Romania 2-0. Then they lost in the first match in the knockout stage to Russia and were kicked out.
2006 world cup qualifying they finished 1st with a record of 10 Wins, 2 ties, no loses. They lost to Portugal in the round of 16 and were kicked out.
They have a very good team but its as if they choke or something.
By the way if you guys missed it here is how Robben got injured
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnC7OmM4E-Y&feature=player_embedded

·
Yedigaryan for Pres.
5,925 Posts
THe ones that weren't born in France have lived there since they were young and therefore became naturalized citizens

1 - 20 of 357 Posts