Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you think this group will finish? Can any of these teams win against Norway?

1) Norway
2) Poland
3) Ukraine
4) Armenia
5) Wales
6) Belarus

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
I think it will be very close again. Poland seems to always just miss out. they should have qualified fro euro 2000, but they didn't. The Ukraine is also strong. I always raise my hopes so high for Poland to qualify, but they come crashing down. However this time i think Poland has a good chance. For once they are not in a group with england and italy. Poland is big, strong, and quick, but lack finishing ability. If a stricker comes to the forefront for the national team, than they surely will qualify. They have the best goaltending in the world (Dudek, Matysek), and an o.k defence. Their midfield is good. Therefore only strickers are needed. Well it will be a fun ride yet again.

·
International
8,545 Posts
It will finish as follows:

1.Ukraine
2.Norway
3.Armenia
4.Belarus
5.Wales
6.Poland

I think Poland could get a point against Wales if they play all out defense and get a lucky break. Who knows, stranger things have happened. Their recent tie with Hungary was most impressive for their standards and I think a point is on the horizon. :)

BTW Polishsoccer, this was directed at Barlinek, he's my buddy and I'm just having fun with him. :)

But, on a serious note I think Ukraine will be difficult to beat. Not only do they have a good team, but they are hungry for success. They have not qualified for any major tournament since independence, but have come very close. Kiev is not the most inviting atmosphere to play in for the visiting team.

Norway will not be easy either. They are not very flashy, but they are effective and will be a formidable opponent.

They others should not give you a problem, but you MUST beat them, because as we all know, ties can kill you. A tie is practically a loss these days since you drop 2 points instead of 1.

The Polish police must make sure to keep Barlinek away from the stadium. He is nothing but a hooligan who only looks to destroy all that he can. He is the leader of a supporters union called "blip blop bleep" I know it's a stupid name and I don't know where he got it, but he's proud of it.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Can someone please direct me to a site that would show exactly how teams qualify to be in the world cup? i.e. how many games they have to play, who they play, how many times, etc. It seems to be rather involved.
Also, anyone think that a central american team has got any chance of making it?
Thanks!

·
International
8,545 Posts
www.fifa.com will explain it all to you. I'm not sure about a Central American team qualifying. I doubt that Jamaica will do it, but possibly Costa Rica if they can get it together.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
IVO, i thought you put your problems behind you! I have more medication if you need it.

·
International
8,545 Posts
It's surprising to see you took you hand out of your pants long enough to respond. :)

How's the blip blop bleep gang doing?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
You could not think of anything more innovative than bleep blop blep? Come on IVO. I surely expected more from you. What the hell do you do at work anyway? Think of those wildly fantastic lines? Brilliance is the word. Sheer Brilliance!!!!!!!

·
International
8,545 Posts
It's blip blop bleep, considering you just read it, i'm surprised you got it wrong, geek.

look who's talking about work, i work like a sonofabitch and what do you do? you check your email every 10 minutes. they shouldn't pay you for working.

it's people like me that keep the economy going while people like you slow it down. i give to the economy while you take.

for shame for shame, God will punish you for your crimes against ivo.

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Here is a dumb question. How do you make get those little smiley faces in your messages?

·
International
8,545 Posts
That made no sense geek.

Polish soccer, just do :and) for a smiley face, or :and( for a sad face and :andD for a laughing face.

Observe

ivo :)
barlinek :(
barlinek is into beastiality :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts